Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    She may of operated more like a wide receiver!!!!
    or a tight end
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    That's next door to me - I'll make sure he gets to campus.... Do we ever put a kicker on schollie ? Do other schools put a kicker on scholarship ? Just seems to me that it is such an important position that it would be wise to target and offer the premium kickers .... caveat - I may have this wrong but I just don't know.
    Anyway - welcome aboard Carson
    Punter from Starkville, who committed to play baseball for State as an 8th grader, is a 5 Star punter rated as a top 10 in the country. Both of his parents work for the university and is going to college there for free anyway. Good grades. Pulliam is his name. We need him in the class, for the star power.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Her NIL deal had a wait period before she could cash it in though.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Caleb Bryant decommitted from Utah.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Caleb Bryant decommitted from Utah.

Gotta get that guy in the boat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Gotta get that guy in the boat
    They are saying Oregon is pushing for him.

They landed a solid RB from my neck of the woods - hope we can get him.

vCash
    No surprise, but Ayden Williams to OM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Bellazar got a big bump yesterday. Now the #4 overall juco in the country and the #2 juco WR.

Obviously early but we currently sit at #35 in the team rankings. We've got guys we are still on that can move the needle like Isaac Smith, Santana Fleming, and Caleb Bryant.

Hopefully Parson sets the stage for us to get some others on board.
    How is Bellazar ranked #4 in nation, #2 at his position, and #2 in the state and that is a .8578 on 24/7? Are JC guys ranked lower? Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    No surprise, but Ayden Williams to OM.
    We're doing well in-state but OM currently has the top 2 recruits in the class. That doesn't need to become a trend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We're doing well in-state but OM currently has the top 2 recruits in the class. That doesn't need to become a trend.
    I wouldn't necessarily worry about it this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm not... which is why I said it shouldn't become a trend.

We weren't getting those guys anyway, no matter where they were ranked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    How is Bellazar ranked #4 in nation, #2 at his position, and #2 in the state and that is a .8578 on 24/7? Are JC guys ranked lower? Thanks.
    He was previously unranked he's now #4 out of 5 ranked jucos. Really not much info to take from it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Thats good to hear, I don't want to get in a pattern where the bears get most of the top 5, but we get the most from 6-15.

vCash
    Ole Miss also has 3 of the top 5 recruits in 2023 committed.

vCash
    OM isn't even in the top 50 recruiting rankings. Y'all worried about Williams, who honestly is very average and Perkins, who was purchased and still has to qualify? Come on guys. They own y'all. It's sad.

vCash
    If it's not top secret info, can someone give an update on our football targets that might become commits in the coming weeks? Genes Page only has 3 players listed as "warm" to us with 2 of the 3 rated higher than our current average player rating. How are we with the 4 star safety from Fulton, looks like a good player. Do we have any chance of a top 25 class? Looking at all the players who Genes Page says are "cool" toward us and the teams ahead of us, it would look like we would even have trouble filling the class, much less moving up. Good info will be appreciated.

vCash
    I think the smith kid from fulton's dad played at Ole Miss so I assume we are cold on his list. He is a beast at S though for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I think the smith kid from fulton's dad played at Ole Miss so I assume we are cold on his list. He is a beast at S though for sure.
    Actually, he is warm to us on Genespage targets. OM already has a couple of safeties committed so maybe we have a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Actually, he is warm to us on Genespage targets. OM already has a couple of safeties committed so maybe we have a chance.
    In fact, he is the only 4 star listed as warm to us on the targets list of about 4 players listed as warm.

vCash
    So much for what the guy from Fulton told me.........