Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    saw on another board where we just got a commitment from a kicker from Kosciusko as a PWO ... I didn't link it here because it came from another board - I thought we already had a new stable of kickers for this year ... I guess there is no such thing as having too many ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    saw on another board where we just got a commitment from a kicker from Kosciusko as a PWO ... I didn't link it here because it came from another board - I thought we already had a new stable of kickers for this year ... I guess there is no such thing as having too many ?
    I think if there is one thing we have learned over the years, you can never have too many PWO kickers hanging around.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Not 2023 news, but Braedyn Locke got bumped up to an 89 composite 4 star on 247.

That makes 6 composite 4 stars in last year's HS class.

Several of our transfers were either 4 stars out of high school or were reranked as 4 stars in the portal, so we quietly put together a nice class.
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 06-29-2022 at 12:37 PM.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Not 2023 news, but Braedyn Locke got bumped up to an 89 composite 4 star on 247.

Several of our transfers were either 4 stars out of high school or were reranked as 4 stars in the portal, so we quietly put together a nice class.
    Is Will Rogers the least rated QB out of high school on scholarship?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Is Will Rogers the least rated QB out of high school on scholarship?
    I think Greek was ranked lower

vCash

Rivals sure did like our 22 class. Either that, or they're trying to get new subscriptions. They have us way ahead of Ole Miss, and ahead of Arkansas, Auburn and SC. #16 as of yesterday.

vCash
    Rivals lists Joe Crocker as lean towards State as of today

Would be a good get

vCash
    I think Greek was ranked lower
    Greek has a Younger Brother Nathan that is a 6 foot 5 225 lb Air Raid QB in Texas. He will be a 2023 grad and is rated as a 3 star right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Greek has a Younger Brother Nathan that is a 6 foot 5 225 lb Air Raid QB in Texas. He will be a 2023 grad and is rated as a 3 star right now.
    If he was on our radar he would already have an offer. After all this is the class of 23 we are recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    If he was on our radar he would already have an offer. After all this is the class of 23 we are recruiting
    Havent really put a lot into Will Rogers brother either and he is one of the best OL in the state

vCash
    Parsons just officially decommited from FSU. Things are about to get mighty interesting for the 23 class if he comes on board.

vCash
    If Leach lands a true dual threat QB, it'll show me he's willing to adapt, which is something he hasn't done much of in his career

vCash
    If Leach lands a true dual threat QB, it'll show me he's willing to adapt, which is something he hasn't done much of in his career
    It would be a pretty good sign that he's planning on spending the 2020s here, rather than retiring soon.

vCash
    Any chance we get Khai Prean?

He named us in his final 4 yesterday with Bama, LSU, and FSU.

I usually assume no in situations like this but figured I would ask if anyone had any info here.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

I usually assume no in situations like this but figured I would ask if anyone had any info here.
    Auburn not Bama but he’s LSU bound by all indications.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

...Auburn not Bama but he’s LSU bound by all indications.

Ho hum. Same ole same ole. We need to get back in our place in the cellar and return to pursuing those 2 & 3 stars and hope for a Dak TE or something once in a while.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    ...Auburn not Bama but he’s LSU bound by all indications.

Ho hum. Same ole same ole. We need to get back in our place in the cellar and return to pursuing those 2 & 3 stars and hope for a Dak TE or something once in a while.
    When have we ever pulled a 4* from Louisiana that LSU wants? This isn’t some new revelation.

vCash
    Rivals lists Crocker at 100% state and parsons as a strong lean state. Are we going to sign both of these guys ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Rivals lists Crocker at 100% state and parsons as a strong lean state. Are we going to sign both of these guys ?
    Assuming we have a positive season, I think so.

vCash
    Crocker in.