Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Love Coach Leach's "STATE" sweatshirt! Hail STATE, not Hail MState!

vCash
    Dante Kelly decommits. We drop him?
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    No they aren't
    You are flat ass WRONG and I'll leave it at that. Do I think he goes there, "no". Are they still in the game at this point, "yes". This kid is very cerebral and is an A student.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 10-29-2022 at 04:09 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    You are flat ass WRONG and I'll leave it at that. Do I think he goes there, "no". Are they still in the game at this point, "yes". This kid is very cerebral and is an A student.
    You just said yourself he won't go there. As I said, they're not a legit threat to us. LSU might be. OM possibly. But I believe we're going to sign him. Vandy would be behind all those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Dante Kelly decommits. We drop him?
    Rumors were that we were going to be shaking up our commit list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Rumors were that we were going to be shaking up our commit list.
    Good deal. Bringing in players that can't play is even worse than missing on a target.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    You just said yourself he won't go there. As I said, they're not a legit threat to us. LSU might be. OM possibly. But I believe we're going to sign him. Vandy would be behind all those.
    OM currently has 4 safety commits, 2 Four and Two high three stars. Maybe this helps our chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Davis is prob 6' 2" or so and 190 to 200 lb very athletic runner in traffic and pretty much slings it all over the field for IAHS. He has been looked at as a juco first stop QB since his soph year but simply keeps getting better. They have more college level kids in that pipeline there from what I'm told.
    He started getting some notice in the 7 on 7 circuits this summer. He's got a big arm and he's accurate for a HS QB but I'm a little shocked we offered him at this point. Makes me wonder if Leach knows that we may have some departures in the off season.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    He started getting some notice in the 7 on 7 circuits this summer. He's got a big arm and he's accurate for a HS QB but I'm a little shocked we offered him at this point. Makes me wonder if Leach knows that we may have some departures in the off season.
    May? No way Roberson or Greek want to sit behind Will one to two more years and seldom see the field in either blowout or mop up duty in today's portal world.

vCash
    You can put every penny in your bank that no more than one of Sawyer, Greek, and Locke graduate from MSU lol. Way of the world these days.

vCash
    No, I didn't say he won't go there. I said I didn't think he would when it comes down to the nut cutting but if you're thinking there's no chance of that happening then you simply aren't familiar with his recruitment. This will likely be a grab hat at the U/A game. OM, VU, MSU, LSU, aTm, UGA all in the mix but he's playing his cards close to his chest and like every other big recruit, NIL will be a major factor so we'd better be prepared to step up to the plate if we're going to sign him.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 10-30-2022 at 12:06 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Why did he tag Walker lol?
    I believe they are cousins.
    If it ain't broke, fix it til it is.

vCash
    Wiltfong with a CB pick for LSU for Isaac Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Wiltfong with a CB pick for LSU for Isaac Smith.
    LSU has been recruiting like nuts the last week - not sure who signed a check - but clearly someone did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    I believe they are cousins.
    Ah, 10-4

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    If Isaac Smith goes to LSU, it would be contrary to his actions. He has been to State 4-5 times this year. He?s coming today over going to LSU/Bama.

vCash
    Continued weeks of crickets here. Anybody got anything interesting or to provide hope for this class finishing strong?

vCash
    Jayden Hobson decommits from Southern Miss.

He was on campus this past weekend. Guess he might be a potential take for us?