Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    The numbers aren?t there but that?s the offense he runs. His average is like 13 yards per completion with 145 attempts or something. Dude has some arm talent, this isn?t Nicky Fitz where he?s just a superior athlete that we are trying to salvage arm talent
    13 YP/A is way too much. We need and AR guy with 3.1 YP/A **

vCash
    I'm in Mobile a bunch, the place is loaded with talent and Bama/AU don't spend a ton of time there.

Coach Jones has a lot of contacts in that area, i expect us to be involved with every high 3 star or low 4 star that doesn't have a Bama/AU offer. If they get a Bama offer, we should move on. Now, AU doesn't have as much pull there as you would think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoachKlein View Post
    And guess what, we won't be passing the ball 60 times a game.

Help is available
    Speak with someone today
    988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
    Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. Learn more
    Well played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I'm in Mobile a bunch, the place is loaded with talent and Bama/AU don't spend a ton of time there.

Coach Jones has a lot of contacts in that area, i expect us to be involved with every high 3 star or low 4 star that doesn't have a Bama/AU offer. If they get a Bama offer, we should move on. Now, AU doesn't have as much pull there as you would think.
    Hell, spend time on the 4 stars too. Those guys will be transferring out after a season when they have 2 5stars in front of them on depth chart. Theyll remember who gave them love (and $$$ offers)

vCash
    And guess what, we won't be passing the ball 60 times a game.

Help is available
    Speak with someone today
    988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
    Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. Learn more
    Lol funniest thing I've seen in awhile!

vCash
    help is available

vCash
    Petty is good. Never seen this kid play but Petty is one we need to take no questions asked

vCash
    New commit: TJ Lockhart, Winona Secondary School, OT, 6'6", 365. Not yet ranked. Welcome to the Family TJ! Hail State!

vCash
    We need a 2024 recruiting thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We need a 2024 recruiting thread
    Yep someone should make one.

vCash
    I just can't believe he called this coaching staff lazy.... I mean there are probably some noticeable deficiencies to bring attention to... but lazinesss? Arnette? That's laughable....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I just can't believe he called this coaching staff lazy.... I mean there are probably some noticeable deficiencies to bring attention to... but lazinesss? Arnette? That's laughable....
    we have negative posters on here regardless of the subject.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    If arnett is lazy then there is no word to describe CML concerning recruiting. Sorry not trying to pounce on a dead man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If arnett is lazy then there is no word to describe CML concerning recruiting. Sorry not trying to pounce on a dead man.
    More lies about Leach I see.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    No lies. All the truth. Believe what you want. Maybe you should live in facts instead of innuendo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Leach was an amazing coach. I liked him. I love how he turned our program around, but CZA is probably the least lazy person in MS. His energy and enthusiasm is not something a 60 year old can match whether that's Saban/Leach/Carroll. Just not possible. Don't believe me? Go hang out with a 3 year old.

Like Cowbell said, there are probably some deficiencies we can gripe about but effort isn't one.

vCash
    Leach was an amazing coach. I liked him. I love how he turned our program around, but CZA is probably the least lazy person in MS. His energy and enthusiasm is not something a 60 year old can match whether that's Saban/Leach/Carroll. Just not possible. Don't believe me? Go hang out with a 3 year old.

Like Cowbell said, there are probably some deficiencies we can gripe about but effort isn't one.
    This and Leach trusted CZA so if Leach trusted him it's amazing to me some of our fans can't

vCash

I have a 12 year old, 10 year old, 8 year old, and a 2 year old.

For the record, I didn?t call Arnett lazy. I said that if this happened under Leach, you guys would say he?s lazy and spending too much time in the Keys.

vCash
    I'm glad Mike's offense scored on Bama one time before he left us.

vCash
    Good luck trying to score on them when you are trying to force the running game against them.