Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Got the non receiving threat at TE in the boat. He will replace the leading receiver on the team from this past season in the line up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Got the non receiving threat at TE in the boat. He will replace the leading receiver on the team from this past season in the line up.
    Did you contribute to the NIL collective to keep RaRa?.
    If not then stfu ..

vCash
    Yes. I make monthly contributions to Bulldog Initiative.

vCash
    Then you are the largest Ass hole contributor. stfu congrats on your award you closet bitch shart fan

vCash
    I highly doubt that because you aren't smart enough to hit button titled "reply with quote".
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    You mean the guy that averaged 52 yards per game in an offense that threw it over 50 times a game?

The same one that dropped TD passes against both LSU and Georgia and just got arrested?

That guy?

Sweet. We replaced a guy on our team that will never play at Georgia with a guy that actually got to play at Georgia.

vCash
    So then you understand that It didn’t matter who the HC was after Leach passed, RaRa was gone.
    Kind of blows up your narrative

Thanks again for your contributions to the Bulldog NIL Initiative..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    So then you understand that It didn’t matter who the HC was after Leach passed, RaRa was gone.
    Kind of blows up your narrative

Thanks again for your contributions to the Bulldog NIL Initiative..
    I?m not talking about RaRa. Ryland is going to replace Rufus Harvey.

vCash
    still the largest ass hole contributor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    still the largest ass hole contributor
    Do you contribute?

vCash
    Hopefully you click some adds too. I don't post much but I'd buy some coffee to listen to some better content.

vCash
    He's a closet rebel shart. they are just that way

vCash
    Since this is the recruiting thread I thought I'd post some actual recruiting info. Jonathan Davis, defensive lineman, of Lawrence County is announcing tomorrow. Kid was going JUCO but blew up after the North-South all star game. Texas offered first but it's between State and Ole Miss. He has a good family that supposedly leans State but they will support his decision to go elsewhere. State's working hard on him but Ole Miss is too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Since this is the recruiting thread I thought I'd post some actual recruiting info. Jonathan Davis, defensive lineman, of Lawrence County is announcing tomorrow. Kid was going JUCO but blew up after the North-South all star game. Texas offered first but it's between State and Ole Miss. He has a good family that supposedly leans State but they will support his decision to go elsewhere. State's working hard on him but Ole Miss is too.
    I've heard he is in. Of course there is always last minute "changes", but I like our chances.

Give him a redshirt year - good weight and we keep the DL a strength of this team.

vCash
    He's a closet rebel shart. they are just that way
    If so, he needs to go. If not, he is entitled to his mostly very negative opinions which add little to the threads. JMO.

vCash
    that is cool. we are all grown folks as far as I know. I have never mentioned anyone leaving or being tossed out regardless of how they seem or come across.

vCash
    that is cool. we are all grown folks as far as I know. I have never mentioned anyone leaving or being tossed out regardless of how they seem or come across.
    You act like a child tho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Is he an end or tackle in college? Love loading the DL/OL with HS guys vs Portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    You act like a child tho
    and that is your opinion, which is fine. I hate the fact that we have actual fans who so closely resemble ole miss alumni that it's scary. anytime during my life whether business or sport related, myself and anyone associated have never held back, thus we do talk straight to each other. this rubs some the wrong way which is fine again. we do not do splash hires at MSU so I think all need to chill and allow CZA to simply do his thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Is he an end or tackle in college? Love loading the DL/OL with HS guys vs Portal
    I think he ends up inside. Not fast enough for edge. Now he could be a 3 technique down the road, just don't know if he is quick enough for that.