Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: 2023 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm glad Mike's offense scored on Bama one time before he left us.
    Pretty low dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Good luck trying to score on them when you are trying to force the running game against them.
    Mullen teams gave them better games than Leach teams. And Mullen lost them all.

vCash
    I think the worst game I ever saw a Leach team play was against Kentucky last year. Both the offense and defense didn't appear ready to play.

vCash
    I?m just glad we dont judge coaches by how many times they beat Bama. Never seen that on a job posting

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Good luck trying to score on them when you are trying to force the running game against them.
    Well last year Ole Miss ran it 49 times on them and scored 24 points. In 2021 they scored 21 points with 34 carries. In 2020 they scored 48 points on 57 carries. Last year Tennessee ran the ball 39 times and scored 52 points. You want to compare that against what we did? Perhaps you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Perhaps it's more about running it when you should and passing it when you should depending on who is in the box and what look you are getting rather than just saying "hurr durr we gotttttaa thrrrrrooowww itttt" or "hurrrr durrrr we gottta ruuuuunnnnn daaa baaaaaawllll paawwlll".
    Last edited by Jarius; 03-22-2023 at 10:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Well last year Ole Miss ran it 49 times on them and scored 24 points. In 2021 they scored 21 points with 34 carries. In 2020 they scored 48 points on 57 carries. Last year Tennessee ran the ball 39 times and scored 52 points. You want to compare that against what we did? Perhaps you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Perhaps it's more about running it when you should and passing it when you should depending on who is in the box and what look you are getting rather than just saying "hurr durr we gotttttaa thrrrrrooowww itttt" or "hurrrr durrrr we gottta ruuuuunnnnn daaa baaaaaawllll paawwlll".
    Rep!

vCash

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Yeah. Ignore the data that shows otherwise.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Yeah. Ignore the data that shows otherwise.
    I forgot to add LSU from this past year, who ran it over 30 times and beat them while scoring 32 points Or when they ran it 39 times in 2019 and scored 46 while winning. Would you like me to continue with the people’s stats that beat Alabama flying in the face of your ignorant comment or do you want me to continue curb stomping your ass?

vCash
    You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold em. Know when to walk away know when to run.

vCash
    I forgot to add LSU from this past year, who ran it over 30 times and beat them while scoring 32 points Or when they ran it 39 times in 2019 and scored 46 while winning. Would you like me to continue with the people’s stats that beat Alabama flying in the face of your ignorant comment or do you want me to continue curb stomping your ass?
    LOL at the idea that I?ve been curb stomped. I know what 25 years of data shows. You want to take isolated data sets and ignore the larger set of data.

vCash
    yea and Tater is scared of you. we all can see it clearly. go ahead and run thy trap more. u F up every conversation. I know you are proud

vCash
    LOL at the idea that I?ve been curb stomped. I know what 25 years of data shows. You want to take isolated data sets and ignore the larger set of data.
    At one point, any team throwing the ball 40 times lost every game against AL since Saban arrived. I'm sure that's changed a little, but your data is incorrect. And nobody gives two shits about AL pre-Saban.

vCash
    Its prob time to lock this thread lol

vCash
    lock it

vCash
    wrong thread
    Last edited by BankerDog; 03-26-2023 at 05:14 PM.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Show us the 25 years of data where throwing the ball a bunch more than they throw it against the University of Alabama has won team ballgames at a higher rate than the ones I am mentioning. I am taking the data sets relevant to the team YOU brought up and shoving them up your ass.