Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ole Miss Baseball Elimination Watch

vCash
    I?ll be curious to see what Campbell does in that Tennessee regional. I really liked their team last year and I think Justin Haire is ready for a big time job. 4 regionals in the last 5 years. Not that I think they will win it, but I would love to see them beat them just one game. Haire was extremely complimentary of our fan base and MSU as a whole when he came here. He is not a coach I want in the SEC anytime soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I?ll be curious to see what Campbell does in that Tennessee regional. I really liked their team last year and I think Justin Haire is ready for a big time job. 4 regionals in the last 5 years. Not that I think they will win it, but I would love to see them beat them just one game. Haire was extremely complimentary of our fan base and MSU as a whole when he came here. He is not a coach I want in the SEC anytime soon
    The Sec has many good coaches, one more ain't goanna matter, it's the best conference in the country top to bottom. Adding Texas and Oklahoma will make it even more competitive. I don't think we will see any one team or program dominate like Bama does in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It is. "Something nasty" was the theme of our bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    A anise- flavored liqueur.. Close to absinthe. Commonly used in cocktails... Not really for straight sipping.

You want to honor a nasty bet. I expect him to have some malort.
    You know he wasn't straight sipping that... peep the Olaf Apple Juice in the corner of the photo... he robbed his kids stash just to make it somewhat tolerable...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Would not surprise me IF Ole Dixie wins the Miami Regional. Strange year in baseball.
    I'll be extremely surprised if they do.

vCash
    Elimination Watch is a matinee tomorrow from Miami

12:55 First Pitch CST

vs Arizona

Should be a wild game with Arizona generally scoring but not stopping many teams. The Arizona Ace has a +5 ERA.

vCash
    I think this AZ pitcher is who they hit pretty well last year in the super.

vCash
    I know for some weird reason y’all are super excited to watch Ole Miss play, but there is a tropical storm coming through and that regional may get pushed back, or however they do these regionals.

vCash
    Ole Dixie will beat Arizona today. I got some vCash to prove it, LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I know for some weird reason y’all are super excited to watch Ole Miss play, but there is a tropical storm coming through and that regional may get pushed back, or however they do these regionals.
    Would be funny if they can't get a game in and Miami advances by default.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Would be funny if they can't get a game in and Miami advances by default.
    That would be some epic karma considering how their women won their golf Natty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    That would be some epic karma considering how their women won their golf Natty.
    Word.