Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss Baseball Elimination Watch

vCash
    I dont see any way McDonnell goes to Mississippi. He already has a better job with a national brand.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I tend to agree with that but this is a connected shark fan giving this info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    McDonnell will probably go to Ole Miss if Bianco is let go. I am more confident he will be their coach though than his ability to do much better than Bianco. I think the results will be fairly similar but maybe a trip to Omaha once in awhile but I don?t think anything fantastic.
    McDonnell ain?t going to Ole Miss. Dude was wearing a MIssissippi State Polo at the CWS last year and his wife was wearing a t shirt. Him and Lemonis are very VERY close. He ain?t coming here to be in this rivalry.

Quit believing everything they say. Every year at the end of the season it?s always McDonnell is gonna be our new coach? blah blah blah? I don?t understand why they think he would drop everything he has built and come there. Dude was just an assistant and went the the Ville and built them along with Lemonis. Why do they think he has this emotional attachment to them?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    If he leaves and steps down on his own, McDonnell is the guy. Dan won't come if Mike is fired. Usc is where I think Mike will possibly land. Also hearing Lafferty is high on the Memphis job.
    I'll believe it when I see it.... I.e. Dan mc being the coach in Oxford

vCash
    Dan has stated publicly he isn't taking the OM job if lemonis is at state. And by public I mean to people in Omaha last June.

He could change his mind I guess, but I doubt it.

vCash
    Dan cancelled the Indiana/Louisville series when Lem was at Indiana. On multiple occasions he has stated that he will not play Lemonis unless it is the postseason and he has to. They were the best men in each other?s weddings. But yea I am sure he will come to Oxford so he is guaranteed to play him 4 times a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    McDonnell ain?t going to Ole Miss. Dude was wearing a MIssissippi State Polo at the CWS last year and his wife was wearing a t shirt. Him and Lemonis are very VERY close. He ain?t coming here to be in this rivalry.

Quit believing everything they say. Every year at the end of the season it?s always McDonnell is gonna be our new coach? blah blah blah? I don?t understand why they think he would drop everything he has built and come there. Dude was just an assistant and went the the Ville and built them along with Lemonis. Why do they think he has this emotional attachment to them?
    But you forget that Oxford is the greatest college town in America and everyone is dying to move there***

vCash
    These are people that tried with a straight face to say Tony Dungy was interested in their football job
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    By the way, D1 Baseball now has the sharks in the First Four Out. A couple of bids were stolen last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    By the way, D1 Baseball now has the sharks in the First Four Out. A couple of bids were stolen last night.
    Out on the basis of Pitt being alive in the ACC, with Kentucky and Alabama milling around Hoover. OM is under threat, but Pitt is a long shot with a bad RPI. As I click, Bama is tied 6-6 with UF.

If missing the NCAA ends the Bianco administration, how do we feel about this?

By the way, Is Mingione a coach on the hot seat?

vCash
    Kentucky beat LSU this afternoon. Would love to see them beat Tennessee tonight. They were currently listed in the first four out.

Pitt is currently losing 5-0 to NC St. Not sure they will come back. NC St. has been swinging a hot bat in the ACC tournament.

vCash
    I stand by what I said a couple of days ago- Ole Miss will get in with 14 wins.

I also stand by what I said about McDonnell not going to Ole Miss the past 15 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    If he leaves and steps down on his own, McDonnell is the guy. Dan won't come if Mike is fired. Usc is where I think Mike will possibly land. Also hearing Lafferty is high on the Memphis job.
    Memphis just hired a coach. Kerrick Jackson who was at Southern.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I also stand by what I said about McDonnell not going to Ole Miss the past 15 years.
    Agree on both.

vCash

I'll bet you a shot of your (or mine, if I lose) most hated liquor that OM won't get in. Friendly bet, Todd, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'll bet you a shot of your (or mine, if I lose) most hated liquor that OM won't get in. Friendly bet, Todd, lol.
    Take the bet Todd!!! Before USM comes back and wins their game!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'll take that bet!

vCash
    I'll take that bet!
    Lol, awesome!

The worst thing I've got in my bar is Pernod; I use it for cooking, but as a drink its a black licorice hell broth.

vCash
    I will post a "Tennessee Collapse Watch" string, it would be awesome if they went 2 and Q, but I expect to be hating Tennessee all the way into the championship series and as they dog pile in Omaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I will post a "Tennessee Collapse Watch" string, it would be awesome if they went 2 and Q, but I expect to be hating Tennessee all the way into the championship series and as they dog pile in Omaha.
    If they do, they do. We did it last year. If it's not us doing it again this year then I don't care who does. Probably won't watch one pitch of the CWS.