Thread: I had a dream last night about STATE Logos

Banned
    vCash

I had a dream last night about STATE Logos

I know we've discussed this before but I wouldna posted had it not been what I considered kinda funny considering my age.
    .... So all I remember is seeing 2 Bulldog Flags, one with Interlocking MSU and the other with STATE and I chose STATE. Can't ever remember dreaming about STATE . Sure I have before but never remembered any . ..Maybe. Dunno.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 05-31-2022 at 09:32 PM.

vCash
    Well you are about to get tarred and feathered ****

Whatever you are drinking at night.. drink more...

vCash
    I’m an old “DOG” not dawg, and I’ve seen everything from the rocket to the present design. There was NEVER a better design and uni than the MS on the maroon helmet in the early 70’s era. The short maroon jerseys and white togs were absolutely the best. Simplicity at it’s finest. JMHO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I’m an old “DOG” not dawg, and I’ve seen everything from the rocket to the present design. There was NEVER a better design and uni than the MS on the maroon helmet in the early 70’s era. The short maroon jerseys and white togs were absolutely the best. Simplicity at it’s finest. JMHO
    Don't forget the Tear Aways.

vCash

vCash

You so right

Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I?m an old ?DOG? not dawg, and I?ve seen everything from the rocket to the present design. There was NEVER a better design and uni than the MS on the maroon helmet in the early 70?s era. The short maroon jerseys and white togs were absolutely the best. Simplicity at it?s finest. JMHO
    Why can?t we have those back

Banned
    vCash
    I grew up all my life hearing nothing but "STATE" from STATE , Missy, AL, AU, AR, LSU, Mphs & UT fans. Our Fight Song, Website, and who we call ourselves are all engrained in STATE and we shout "GO STATE!!" at games. Announcers would love it as Mississippi has 4 long syllables and if outsiders don't like or get confused by it then we'll Hafta just go Ali on day ASS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bu2bW70K6JE
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-02-2022 at 01:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I grew up all my life hearing nothing but "STATE" from STATE , Missy, AL, AU, AR, LSU, Mphs & UT fans. Our Fight Song, Website, and who we call ourselves are all engrained in STATE and we shout "GO STATE!!" at games. Not suggesting an official name change. Announcers would love it as Mississippi has 4 long syllables. And if outsiders don't like or get confused by it then we'll Hafta just go Ali on day ASS.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bu2bW70K6JE
    Try this one.

https://youtu.be/d9lFuxwjvO4

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Awesome. You can see after the STATE "fumble" my Dad Brown Bag of KY Tavern in tow followed by my much smaller ass rushing the field. I got as close to 3 feet of that pile of humanity still going for the ball but game was over cuz the line judges saw the NG Knock the ball outta Kent's hand Pre-Snap.

vCash
    Awesome. You can see after the STATE "fumble" my Dad Brown Bag of KY Tavern in tow followed by my much smaller ass rushing the field. I got as close to 3 feet of that pile of humanity still going for the ball but game was over cuz the line judges saw the NG Knock the ball outta Kent's hand Pre-Snap.
    After the MSU fumble recovery my Sis who was a cheerleader at the time got on ABC rushing the field/

Banned
    vCash
    After the MSU fumble recovery my Sis who was a cheerleader at the time got on ABC rushing the field/
    Isn't it awesome seeing family on TV during historical events? I bet your sister loved telling her story like all who were there. If you wait to the end you'll see my Dad with his back turned to the Bear but what you WON'T see is all the blood coming from his lips in an ill-advised attempt to steal a kiss from Bully. Bully was stressed with all the drunkened chaos.
    I didn't know about Bryant's attempted theft till a year later when I bumped into Kent's younger brother Maury at DWS who told me what happened on the last play of the game. If our stats shows that "fumble" it needs removing and if you pay close attention it's quite obvious what happened. And I don't think a second Bear didn't order it which takes a ton of glitter outta his post game locket room visit cuz he was the kinda coach players didn't go rogue on especially back then.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-02-2022 at 05:26 PM.

vCash
    I didn't know about Bryant's attempted theft till a year later when I bumped into Kent's younger brother Maury at DWS who told me what happened on the last play of the game. If our stats shows that "fumble" it needs removing and if you pay close attention it's quite obvious what happened. And I don't think a second Bear didn't order it which takes a ton of glitter outta his locker room visit post game.
    Thats the way football was played back then. What the refs couldn't see they couldn't call. I'm surprised the ref blew it dead. Didn't matter Donald Ray King recovered it anyway.

Banned
    vCash
    Thats the way football was played back then. What the refs couldn't see they couldn't call. I'm surprised the ref blew it dead. Didn't matter Donald Ray King recovered it anyway.
    Pay closer attention to the video where the refs initially on top of the play walk away long before DRK can be seen with the ball. You see them look over to the sideline then trot away because the line judges saw what happened that ended the game and signaled to the refs "Finito". No fumble ever happened. The video confirms it and so do the words of Kent's Brother. Refs don't walk away from fumbles in the end zone prior to knowing who came up with the ball. .
    Last edited by OLJWales; 06-02-2022 at 06:02 PM.