Thread: Dnf seating.

vCash

Dnf seating.

Amazing how all the complainers about wanting a good seat for cheap at the dude didn't exist this year .... that's why there will never, ever, be GA grandstand seats. They don't pay for themselves.

vCash
    Exactly, Kinda makes sense doesn't it. Logical.

vCash
    The complainers are a VERY small minority. They're the people who want prime/premium seats only to the biggest series as well as regionals and Supers but they want them for prices that you pay for midweeks against UNA. But the kicker is they only want those when we are good. There were Sunday games this year, Florida and Tennessee come to mind, where you couldn't give away Triple Crown Club passes. Trust me, I tried. I'll take the complaining and moaning over the stadium though, because that means we're good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The complainers are a VERY small minority. They're the people who want prime/premium seats only to the biggest series as well as regionals and Supers but they want them for prices that you pay for midweeks against UNA. But the kicker is they only want those when we are good. There were Sunday games this year, Florida and Tennessee come to mind, where you couldn't give away Triple Crown Club passes. Trust me, I tried. I'll take the complaining and moaning over the stadium though, because that means we're good.
    All points spot on!!

vCash
    I only want the people that have the seats to resell them if they aren?t going to use them. Thanks to those that do. I don?t mind paying premium price to sit in them. Maybe one day I?ll come off the waiting list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    I only want the people that have the seats to resell them if they aren?t going to use them. Thanks to those that do. I don?t mind paying premium price to sit in them. Maybe one day I?ll come off the waiting list.
    Well I can't speak for all but a lot do. And they come at a hefty price. And if your one that's willing to pay kudos. It's the ones that want a great seat at a great price whenever they want it that get me going.... sorry you live 4 hours away. Etc.
    ETA we had people for years saying they'd stop complaining, if we just had a ticket exchange. Well it's there and easy. Again we won't ever have GA chairbacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Pretty much nailed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    I couldn?t give mine away this year when we couldn?t make it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    I couldn?t give mine away this year when we couldn?t make it
    More making my point for me... thanks.

vCash
    Where is this ticket exchange and giveaways your speaking of

vCash
    I'm not going to pay big money for seats. I'll just read about the games in the morning and afternoon news papers in the sports sections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOI...el=ReesJuurmaa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Where is this ticket exchange and giveaways your speaking of
    Most fans I know use StubHub or SeatGeek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Amazing how all the complainers about wanting a good seat for cheap at the dude didn't exist this year .... that's why there will never, ever, be GA grandstand seats. They don't pay for themselves.
    MSU really would only ever need a grandstand seating arrangement temporarily. Like Super Regionals and Super Bulldog Weekend. Maybe if we were about to win the SEC at home potentially.

Essentially what we're doing for softball on a larger scale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Most fans I know use StubHub or SeatGeek.
    Most of what I saw on there were GA and SRO at super inflated prices and chairbacks wanting to pay for their season tickets in one weekend. Maybe I wasn't quick enough to get the decent priced ones.

vCash
    I went to stubhub to get 3 chair backs for the Florida Saturday game but none were available, and the prices for two seats together were expensive. So we ended up taking folding chairs in the GA and had a great time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Most of what I saw on there were GA and SRO at super inflated prices and chairbacks wanting to pay for their season tickets in one weekend. Maybe I wasn't quick enough to get the decent priced ones.
    I have seen that as well. Sometimes I can sit in chairbacks at a reasonable price- often times not.

I never buy GA off of there unless it's completely sold out and I have no other choice. Usually it's cheaper to buy GA through MSU.

What I do appreciate is the opportunity to get the tickets. Whether that's at my price point for what I want to spend is another matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I have seen that as well. Sometimes I can sit in chairbacks at a reasonable price- often times not.

I never buy GA off of there unless it's completely sold out and I have no other choice. Usually it's cheaper to buy GA through MSU.

What I do appreciate is the opportunity to get the tickets. Whether that's at my price point for what I want to spend is another matter.
    I think the go/no go decision is last minute for many fans. For the final game against UT, early in the week i put out feelers for chair back tickets, but didn't much response until Thursday, then got a flood of offers of tickets on Friday and Saturday.

I wish there was a better way for fans to exchange tickets, usually the fees of online breakers is unreasonable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I think the go/no go decision is last minute for many fans. For the final game against UT, early in the week i put out feelers for chair back tickets, but didn't much response until Thursday, then got a flood of offers of tickets on Friday and Saturday.

I wish there was a better way for fans to exchange tickets, usually the fees of online breakers is unreasonable.
    State has an easy system, but apparently it’s not well-known. I go to my account, hit “Transfer Tickets”, and it takes me to the page with all my tickets, club passes, and parking passes. I select everything I want to transfer, enter the phone or email of the person, and it’s done. I get an email with confirmation of acceptance of the transfer. I think we had MSU fans in our seats for every game we couldn’t attend. I wold rather burn $100 than have my tickets bought by opposing fans on Stubhub etc.