Thread: 6 players have already entered the portal (baseball)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    ****34- since you can do it so can I.

I have finally figured out what you are. I am going to treat everything you say and do just like I do with every talking head on Fox,CNN,ESPN. They were attached to a sport or story at one point, physically washed out of it now they are simply talking about something that they are removed from. They all have opinions, like to trash people and even make fun of them. Usually and most of the time it is the case, they are so off base that they make themselves sound stupid. They offer no solutions only complaint or criticism. Your little world is an anonymous message board where you can spout off your comments and thoughts and not get held accountable for them. I get it.

Maybe it was my fault for coming to this site and expecting different. There are notable exceptions to this of course. Starkvegasdawg, CC24 and Mstate7 to name a few actually give good and knowledgeable information. It is not just around sports. You on the other spout off nothing but opinion and hate. Opinions are like assholes. Not only does everyone have one but they all stink. But what should we have expected but shit to come from your asshole self to begin with.

I blame myself for this. Carry on ****34- the local hot headed and just flat out bad commentator on everything that he could not do himself.
    Last edited by SilentSteel16; 05-25-2022 at 01:46 PM.