Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Re: Forsythe

People made up their mind on this kid failing and are unwilling to change their thoughts in light of evidence to the contrary. Same way the people who were seriously calling for Lemo & co's head at this point in time last year are now again yelling for changes because they're right and Lemo sucks in some way. They made their decision and are unwilling to change. They'll explain it away (not Lemo's recruits, Lane had limited AB's, etc. etc.)

Truth of the matter is Forsythe is showing improvement. He hasn't been an "SEC quality bat" but he needed some meat on his bones. A little better spray placement and plate discipiline though and he's a serviceable end of lineup bat with the defense to justify him being an everyday starter. Who would have thought it would just sometimes take a young kid to grow into it.
Absolutely!! People also forget dude is a true sophomore who was thrown into the lineup last year cause Kam James sucked ass. He should have redshirted last year but I thought he did really well this year especially since he was being jockeyed around like he was between him and Leggett.

I also hate the jockeying Lemonis did in CF. Look at Yeager. It took him a little while to get settled in. Davis really didn’t have that chance. It was too much movement in the field. I also never understood the batting order. Hancock should not have been the 2 man. He rolled over and popped our way too much. LoTann regressed at the plate, yet wanted to pimp everything he hit.

Like I stated, everyone was perfectly fine with Forsythe hitting .250 and then when he hits .270, everyone wants to bitch and complain cause he isn’t hitting dingers or isn’t big enough or yada yada yada… shut the **** up with that he isn’t big enough to hit dingers or is nothing but a spray hitter… who gives a shit as long as the kid hits.