Thread: That damn Sankey......Banned Lane from the Dan Patrick Show.......

vCash

That damn Sankey......Banned Lane from the Dan Patrick Show.......

"The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Sankey following NCAA new sandy ****** rules against dissin' NIL and stuff. These things happen when those in charge 17 things up so bad they don't want their dirty laundry aired. They are clamping down on the Truth to limit bad exposure.

Banned
    vCash
    Penis. ******. Is this sexist discrimination? I thought we were moving towards a more gender neutral society where male and female are the same and interchangeable.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 05-22-2022 at 10:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Penis. ******. Is this sexist discrimination? I thought we were moving towards a more gender neutral society where male and female are the same and interchangeable.
    Only to the woke.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Now I would've watched that. Even though he coaches for that institution he is still a funny guy.

vCash
    The SEC is making it very clear. You're not allowed to call out Saban even after he starts it.

vCash
    I wonder what exactly Kiffin would even say negative toward Nick. He is conducting business the same way in Oxford and I believe wants the Bama job when Saban retires in 4-5 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Sankey knew to shut it down quick or it was gonna turn into a shitshow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I wonder what exactly Kiffin would even say negative toward Nick. He is conducting business the same way in Oxford and I believe wants the Bama job when Saban retires in 4-5 years.
    Lane knows where just as many bodies are buried as Jimbo does. Jimbo is smart enough not to give specifics in public. Lane has too much don't care and could get folks in serious trouble I would imagine with what he knows.

vCash
    Nick Saban is hypocrite and an asshole.

vCash
    Sadly we are watching Greg Sankey’s once prominent position devolve into meaningless discipline of petulant children.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Lane knows where just as many bodies are buried as Jimbo does. Jimbo is smart enough not to give specifics in public. Lane has too much don't care and could get folks in serious trouble I would imagine with what he knows.
    Lane does not get along with Saban. I'm pretty sure Sankey knows how that interview would have gone down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Who doesn't?

vCash
    Sankey did what I would’ve done if I were commish.

And if he’s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn’s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn’t believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Sankey did what I would?ve done if I were commish.

And if he?s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn?s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn?t believe.
    Finally.... A solid post within this thread...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    From what I?m seeing, Lane agrees and sides with Saban on this issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Sankey did what I would’ve done if I were commish.

And if he’s anything like me I would love to hear the transcript/audio of the conversation he had with Saban on this. I bet it was an ass chewing of epic proportions.

He prob chewed Jimbo, the tricycle guy and Greg Byrn’s ass too. I bet that guy could chew your ass like you wouldn’t believe.
    They don't even let Referees talk to Saban unless he speaks first. I seriously doubt he chew ass out. "He probably said, Mr. Saban could you please tone it down some?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    From what I?m seeing, Lane agrees and sides with Saban on this issue.
    Yep, from what I saw Lane is 100% in Saban's corner.

vCash
    Word on the street is Sankey is Roger Goodell’s illegitimate........

Banned
    vCash
    Stankey following NCAA Marching Orders. It's the way the country's going these Goebbels esque times. Don't mention the truth about how 17'd up NIL is.