Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: with 5 starters back-add Clark and Yeager---it must be the worst Coaching job -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    We look worn down and defeated.

Lack of pride! Would be nice if we had the kind of pride Bama football has.
    Bama football pre Saban had some horrible years too. And if we want Bama football results, we better start paying players like Bama football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I'm glad you said this.... I have the same thought process but alot of people want to throw excuses out. We won a National Championship, there is absolutely no way that we should finish last the following year... you build on that a try to create a dynasty and culture like Bama football, UCONN women's basketball, Duke basketball etc.. its embarrassing
    And this.

In typical State fashion we fail to capitalize on the momentum a previous year built and propel to a higher place as a Program. Meanwhile 90% of our fans say "it's ok! We were due a bad year after a Natty. We'll get em next time. Here's a pat on the back and no accountability." Instead of demanding excellence in our 1 true sport we can compete in at the highest levels. That M over S means something, and it symbolizes a dirtbag mentality that carries a special pride and expectation with it. Lemonis and his staff have allowed that to disappear, and after a Title no less. It is embarrassing and I may never look at him the same after this embarrassment. Anybody that falters this hard after a National Championship, makes me question hard whether they can do the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    And this.

In typical State fashion we fail to capitalize on the momentum a previous year built and propel to a higher place as a Program. Meanwhile 90% of our fans say "it's ok! We were due a bad year after a Natty. We'll get em next time. Here's a pat on the back and no accountability." Instead of demanding excellence in our 1 true sport we can compete in at the highest levels. That M over S means something, and it symbolizes a dirtbag mentality that carries a special pride and expectation with it. Lemonis and his staff have allowed that to disappear, and after a Title no less. It is embarrassing and I may never look at him the same after this embarrassment. Anybody that falters this hard after a National Championship, makes me question hard whether they can do the job.
    This ^^^^Y

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    And this.

Agree 100%...well said

vCash
    Well put CD. My sentiments exactly.