Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last series of the year and no game thread...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I know it always comes back to coaching but this is also about players not having enough give a **** and pride to not get ass raped at home in the best stadium and in front of the best fans in college baseball.
    They are about to see how fast ?the best fans in college baseball? turn on them. And I will not feel one bit sorry for them. Welcome to big time baseball. You want to play at the next level. Get used to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    And that is the problem. Because people give this staff a free pass on this season. You are happy bragging on Twitter instead of saying good job now let?s go get another. I am absolutely sick of that s***. I hated us parading that team around everywhere and giving everyone a chance to blow them and tell them how great they were. Congrats you won one. Real champions care about the next. RANT OVER.
    Winning a natty for the first time in school history.. I'm willing to give a one year free pass. Seems a lot of people are jumping on this bullsh!t train that Lemon can't coach.... after many proclaimed how great he did coach in the last 2 months of the season to get us to that final win.
    Look you are pissed off. We lost a sh!tload of pitching this year. Our bats have in general been good but not good enough to overcome the choke jobs of our pitching staff.
    You act like we are getting our butts kicked by Cleveland State for the Grandpas... UT is #1 in the nation for a reason.. as sickening as it is with that punk of a HC.

Seriously take the next two days off watching the games.. its not gonna turn out favorable for you to watch..

vCash
    They are about to see how fast ?the best fans in college baseball? turn on them. And I will not feel one bit sorry for them. Welcome to big time baseball. You want to play at the next level. Get used to it.
    Yeeea cause internet tough guys ragging on players on here or twitter is really gonna teach them a lesson.....

vCash
    So for those that think this year and game are OK.

Imagine UGA has a losing season this year and gets beat at home by Clemson by 67-3. That is the equivalent of what has happened this year and tonight.

Think about that for a minute of how bad that is. It is 27-2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Yeeea cause internet tough guys ragging on players on here or twitter is really gonna teach them a lesson.....
    Oh I was not talking about internet tough guys. There is a part of me that hopes they are booed out of the stadium. OUR COACHES deserve it. I know it is crappy and sh**** but tonight is an absolute embarrassment. Lemonis needs to publicly apologize to the fanbase and honestly maybe refund everyones ticket out of his pocket. Is that extreme? Yes. However getting beat 27-2 is pretty extreme.

vCash
    Wow look at that great stadium empty on national TV. Celebrate that NC at home Bulldogs!!

vCash
    UT is good but this game is way more about MSU bad.

vCash
    We are in a rebuild after a NC, not a reload at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    We are in a rebuild after a NC, not a reload at this point.
    It's a complete rebuild. Just an awful job by Foxhall this year. Awful.

vCash
    It’s gon be fun watching them get bounced. Expanding the lead on a down team is different than getting it done.

vCash
    So for those that think this year and game are OK.

Imagine UGA has a losing season this year and gets beat at home by Clemson by 67-3. That is the equivalent of what has happened this year and tonight.

Think about that for a minute of how bad that is. It is 27-2.
    Our Baseball program is not close to Georgia football. This sucks, but don't talk crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    It?s gon be fun watching them get bounced. Expanding the lead on a down team is different than getting it done.
    Its gone be more fun when they win it all and I get my $600 for getting on them in early April
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    It’s gon be fun watching them get bounced. Expanding the lead on a down team is different than getting it done.
    You talking about UT? I don't think they win a NC this year. Not sure where they fall but a so so UK team beat them recently. UT is not unbeatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It's a complete rebuild. Just an awful job by Foxhall this year. Awful.
    How does a SEC team have this many bad pitchers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Our Baseball program is not close to Georgia football. This sucks, but don't talk crazy.
    You are flat wrong. We set an NCAA record going to 3 straight CWS and 5 straight supers capped by a NC. UGA has won 2 NC in school history. The comparison is basically the same. We both won a NC last year. Making a regional is like going to a bowl. The comparison is spot on. What makes the comparison crazy?

What has UGA football done over MSU baseball? Winning a baseball NC is much harder than football since there is a long tourney.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    How does a SEC team have this many bad pitchers?
    I have no idea. Walling, Tepper, Fristoe, Tullar, Hunt were all highly touted recruits.

The 2021 signing class is looking really bad. How did our staff not pick up some pitchers from the portal?!

vCash
    You are flat wrong. We set an NCAA record going to 3 straight CWS and 5 straight supers capped by a NC. UGA has won 2 NC in school history. The comparison is basically the same. We both won a NC last year. Making a regional is like going to a bowl. The comparison is spot on. What makes the comparison crazy?

What has UGA football done over MSU baseball? Winning a baseball NC is much harder than football since there is a long tourney.
    Well first off UGA had won a national championship before this year and was a play away from another one twice. Comparing baseball to football is comparing apples to oranges. UGA is a MUCH better football program than we are a baseball program though.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Typical Maxi Pad response from your keyboard.

It?s the soft ass mentalities of this team that have them where they are. They took all or the parades and back patting to their heads this off season. Go back and find my posts from Long Beach State series.

I specifically stated that the entire team looked like they gave 0.0000 f*cks and it appeared to me then that they let the off-season get to their heads. And they didn?t work on a damn thing.

Turns out, at usual, my initial gut feelings/observations are usually true. Hence why I?ll retire at 45. I?ve followed my gut on purchases and investments over my 14 years of working. So far those gut feelings have me ahead of schedule, even with current Bidenflation. Go with your gut, and have multiple hedges. Just have to pay attention to trends and have a knowledge of multiple markets and how they all interact.

And this is not financial advice. Please consult with your financial advisor for your own personal finance choices. My gut feelings and observations are not recommended for other investors.

Eta. This is personal advice. If you don’t need something don’t buy it. Buy tangible assets with future value instead. Your future self will thank you.

vCash
    Well first off UGA had won a national championship before this year and was a play away from another one twice. Comparing baseball to football is comparing apples to oranges. UGA is a MUCH better football program than we are a baseball program though.
    I said UGA won 2 - other one was 40 years ago. We played in 2 NC series the past 8 years just as good as UGA. Recently no one has been better than MSU in baseball - before this year. Again has UGA football set NCAA records for playoff appearances? MSU 3 straight CWS 5 straight supers - no one has ever done that in NCAA history. Yeah MSU baseball is as good as UGA football. What you got?

Oh and the Dude and the history is 2nd to none. That is also better than UGA football. Players in the pros - I think MSU baseball is as good or better than UGA football too.

The past 8 years show me how UGA football has done better than MSU baseball????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Lemon and Fox go way back. I'll be shocked if he doesnt get another year
    I don't see how he could give Foxhall another year honestly. Why would Lemonis hitch his wagon to the guy? And Cohen and our fans aren't going to put up with a Mullen/Hevesy situation in baseball.

This isn't really knee jerk. Despite injuries- which may also partially be his fault- leaving pitchers in too long, taking them out too soon, Little League level pitch calling, and pitchers that look like they haven't been coached at all. Completely whiffed on the portal and banked on Tullar and Stinnett. He's awful.