vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Damn quitters....
    Oops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Question

s

Was Yeager looking for a walk or looking for something in the strike zone?

What was Hancock looking for?
    second chance

vCash
    Yeah Yeager dogged it down the line there. Just what a quitter does... oh my bad he busted it and beat it out. If you want to say we aren't good. It's fair and accurate. The quitting part is well..... just plain wrong

vCash
    Matter of fact, if this is quitting we need to quit more often...

vCash
    Yeah Yeager dogged it down the line there. Just what a quitter does... oh my bad he busted it and beat it out. If you want to say we aren't good. It's fair and accurate. The quitting part is well..... just plain wrong
    Folks who believe ball players quit have never been a ball player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Folks who believe ball players quit have never been a ball player.
    Guess he went and hid behind the curtain. Nothing worse than a coward

vCash
    Guess he went and hid behind the curtain. Nothing worse than a coward
    I'm here. As always. And to say this group that had seven of them get starts in Omaha with one that didn't at 2nd base that is an upgrade are just bad? No way. They aren't last in the SEC bad. Well, maybe they are but I can't see that.

vCash
    I won't necessarily say this team has "quit" but when you've had the type of season we've had you sometime get to the point where you just kinda go thru the motions and lose a little focus and "yes" I played enough sports to know that.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I won't necessarily say this team has "quit" but when you've had the type of season we've had you sometime get to the point where you just kinda go thru the motions and lose a little focus and "yes" I played enough sports to know that.
    This.

Banned
    vCash
    Are we playing right now?