Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
Pod 1: State, OM, A&M, LSU

Pod 2: Texas, OU, Arky, Mizzou

Pod 3: Auburn, Bama, UT, Vandy

Pod 4: Florida, USCe, Georgia, UK

A&M will not let UT be in the same pod as them. I feel like this will be a concession the SEC will give them. I still think A&M and Texas will play I just think it will be every two years instead of every year.

Vandy is obviously the team that gets screwed in all of this, but it is either going to be them or UK that ends up in the pod with Bama, Auburn, and UT. And the other pod with Florida and UGA is not much better.

As others have stated I think you take the top two teams in football and that is your SEC championship. For baseball I think you will see the regular 30 game SEC conference weekend schedule with 3 two game midweek series thrown in for a 36 game conference schedule. Basketball you just play all the teams in your pod twice and then play everyone else one time.
Why does A&M get a concession though? Their vote wasn't needed for this to happen and the SEC has done a lot more for them than they've done for the SEC. Texas and Texas A&M should play every year. Period. If either of them don't like it, too damn bad. Nut up and play.