Thread: It is being reported Drew Bree's may unretire and play this season. He is still under

vCash

It is being reported Drew Bree's may unretire and play this season. He is still under

contract with the Saints.

vCash
    Dennis Allen came out this morning and already said that was said in jest. He is staying retired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Dennis Allen came out this morning and already said that was said in jest. He is staying retired.
    Yeah, it's based on an IG post.

vCash
    I'm excited to see what Winston can do with this offense. Olave was apparently very impressive in rookie camp. Put him with an elite underneath guy (Thomas) and a good underneath guy (Landry), and that will open olave up to some 1on1's downfield, which is Winston's best pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Put him with an elite underneath guy (Thomas)
    I'm not convinced Michael Thomas is fully committed to the game of football anymore.

vCash
    Yeah, it's based on an IG post.
    Jest or not a washed up old Brees is still 10X the QB that Winston is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I'm not convinced Michael Thomas is fully committed to the game of football anymore.
    He had olave stay with him last week practicing routes. I think he's in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Jest or not a washed up old Brees is still 10X the QB that Winston is.
    Winston was quite good last year. Have to see how he builds on that or regresses

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me to see him play, especially given the fact that NBC did not renew him for this year.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me to see him play, especially given the fact that NBC did not renew him for this year.
    If he comes back (doubtful), he will be ready imo. I don't see him coming back unless he's recouped some arm strength after his shoulder surgery

vCash
    If he comes back (doubtful), he will be ready imo. I don't see him coming back unless he's recouped some arm strength after his shoulder surgery
    his shoulder surgery was on his left shoulder not his throwing arm heard that today on ESPN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    his shoulder surgery was on his left shoulder not his throwing arm heard that today on ESPN.
    I don't know the mechanics of arm strength, but he credited no zip on the ball to his shoulder and foot injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I have a few million reasons why you are wrong.