Thread: Of course I want us to win this weekend, but

vCash

Of course I want us to win this weekend, but

which would be more painful at this point, getting swept by Tennessee or us miraculously sweeping them and playing the what if game until next year?

vCash
    I'll take the what if game please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrydog View Post
    which would be more painful at this point, getting swept by Tennessee or us miraculously sweeping them and playing the what if game until next year?
    I would gladly double down on the what-if
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    A sweep would send us to Hoover with momentum, and who knows what next. I'll take that.

vCash
    Sweeping them and shutting up their fanbase would be my national championship for this year.

vCash
    At this point, I'm ready for the season to just be over. I appreciate the devotion many of you have for this team, but there is just so much punishment a person can take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    At this point, I'm ready for the season to just be over. I appreciate the devotion many of you have for this team, but there is just so much punishment a person can take.
    Death by a thousand cuts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    A sweep would send us to Hoover with momentum, and who knows what next. I'll take that.
    We dont have the pitching to win a series- much less a 5 day Tourney. Time to shoot Ole Yeller and end this.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    If somebody claims to be a MSU supporter and wants us to get swept by TN, then something is wrong. I don't see much of possibility of us winning one game, much less winning the series or sweeping the series but I would definitely welcome the "what if" game if that was to happen.