Thread: Before you see it on all the social media hype sites

vCash

Before you see it on all the social media hype sites

Yes, the latest GFS is putting a major hurricane into the MS Gulf coast in a couple weeks. Yes, it has been consistent in showing a tropical system in the Gulf for a couple of days now. No, I do not think this is going to happen. At least not to the extent being shown now. I just don't think water temps are warm enough to support a system like this. As of right now I'm thinking maybe a subtropical system or a depression at best. Maybe a low end tropical storm. Could I be wrong? Possibly. Will I be wrong? I seriously doubt it. But just be prepared for the hype sites to start losing their collective shit with this.

vCash
    Too late i was put on notice this morning for possible hurricane duty. Early models have it hitting the Florida panhandle. yeah, is way too early for predicting this crap!

vCash
    I'll be in Orange Beach June 11th. Please keep me abreast of the weather
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I retired recently from doing Storm Restoration Logistics. I’ve seen way too much devastation over the past 22 years all over the country. Glad to not be involved.

vCash
    the early storms usually are small tropical storms and head into Texas and the panhandle. We wait for the really big ones on August/Sept.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I'll be in Orange Beach June 11th. Please keep me abreast of the weather
    When on the beach during bikini season, you must stay abreast of the bikini breasts.

vCash
    The last 3 runs of the GFS has it as a small compact storm near PC to App Cola around the 25th.

vCash
    Hurry hurry buy your electric car now so it won't happen!

vCash
    this^