Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new bold prediction...as i said weeks ago the baseball team would not make

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Moreover, if we do win 8-10 games this year, we should get even more interest in the transfer portal to play in Rogers' 4th and 5th year as a starter. The offense should be amazingly crisp in 2024, we just need top-level talent.
    If Rogers is here for a 5th season- he definitely isnt a pro prospect
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If Rogers is here for a 5th season- he definitely isnt a pro prospect
    I think we all know (and we'd all love to be wrong) that he probably isn't an NFL guy, just like every other Leach QB. That doesn't mean he can't be a very successful college QB, leading us to a bunch of wins and shattering every NCAA passing record.

vCash
    This is the kind of year we need a 2010/2014/2017 type results. It?s been awhile since we have had a team this tenured. I just wish we didn?t have UGA and UK which will probably end up being the two best teams in the East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I think we all know (and we'd all love to be wrong) that he probably isn't an NFL guy, just like every other Leach QB. That doesn't mean he can't be a very successful college QB, leading us to a bunch of wins and shattering every NCAA passing record.
    oh he could definitely put up some insane numbers over 5 years
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    There’s a thin line between hopes and dreams for an upcoming season and the need for antipsychotic drugs.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 05-10-2022 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    There?s a thin line between hopes and dreams for an upcoming season and the need for antipsychotic drugs.
    Why Do you need help finding a drug dealer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.😎😎😎😎
    So you predict us to win out in baseball? Sweet! Back-to-back national champions!