Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new bold prediction...as i said weeks ago the baseball team would not make

vCash

My new bold prediction...as i said weeks ago the baseball team would not make

the tourney. My new bold prediction for football is we win 9-10 games this year and finish 2nd in the west!

vCash
    lose to Bama, UGA and who else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Memphis**

We aren't winning 9 regular season games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Ole Miss. A loss to Memphis and Arizona would not be surprising as it takes reps for Leachs system to work and you dont get many reps in fall practice before the season starts.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 05-09-2022 at 06:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    the tourney. My new bold prediction for football is we win 9-10 games this year and finish 2nd in the west!
    Hell, why not? I hope you are correct!

vCash
    We don't have the receivers or playmakers on offense to win 9 games. 7-5 would be a great year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    We don't have the receivers or playmakers on offense to win 9 games. 7-5 would be a great year.
    7-5 would be disappointing unless the wins were good ones. Lose to OM and it's a failure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss. A loss to Memphis and Arizona would not be surprising as it takes reps for Leachs system to work and you dont get many reps in fall practice before the season starts.
    Brother, you can't be this dense.

Have you heard about how ultra-organized Leach's practices are?

We have returning players on offense that will be in year three of this offense. They've had a shit ton of reps already.

Stop with the Leach hate. The man is getting Croom level disrespect around here and it's unwarranted.

vCash
    I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.😎😎😎😎

vCash
    If Leach is ever going to do it has to be this season.

Every starter will be a Grad Transfer, Senior, or Junior it looks like. This is when developmental programs like us have to make our move.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Every starter will be a Grad Transfer, Senior, or Junior it looks like. This is when developmental programs like us have to make our move.
    Exactly. If we can't put it all together for an above average year (9 wins) then Leach is just padding his retirement like others have suggested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.��������
    Excellent attitude! I just wish our coaches thought this way (I am saying this from the outside looking in)! Rep Given!

vCash

Yeah we really need to make it happen this year. I know it's a tough schedule but there's really no year when it's not tough. You can either compete or you can't. Need to make some hay this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Brother, you can't be this dense.

Have you heard about how ultra-organized Leach's practices are?

We have returning players on offense that will be in year three of this offense. They've had a shit ton of reps already.

Stop with the Leach hate. The man is getting Croom level disrespect around here and it's unwarranted.
    Lots of difference between reps against air or scout team and reps against real competition. I?m not spewing Leach hate. Lots of questions about OT?s coming out of spring and we are still looking for one in the Portal. I would refer you back to the Liberty bowl with no Charles Cross.

vCash
    Which 1 are we looking at?

vCash
    Lots of difference between reps against air or scout team and reps against real competition. I?m not spewing Leach hate. Lots of questions about OT?s coming out of spring and we are still looking for one in the Portal. I would refer you back to the Liberty bowl with no Charles Cross.
    When you have 5 linemen and teams "rush 3", you will always have one offensive lineman protecting solo. That was often Charles Cross. Can our new tackles do that consistently? On a 10-play drive, all it takes is one sack or false start to put you behind the chains and screw up the entire drive.

vCash
    Gee, no shit Coach Klein.**

Again, read up on Leach practices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am expecting 15 wins. I always do. And if and nor when we lose the first one, my expectation is to win 14 games. This year in baseball I expected us to go 56-0. Unfortunately we lost game 1 and I had to start revising down my win total. I accept nothing less than perfection until it becomes unachievable.��������
    That's been me all my Bulldog life. I will die the same way.

vCash

Moreover, if we do win 8-10 games this year, we should get even more interest in the transfer portal to play in Rogers' 4th and 5th year as a starter. The offense should be amazingly crisp in 2024, we just need top-level talent.

vCash

True.