Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer portal

vCash

Transfer portal

Our seasons next year in basketball and baseball are basically dependent on it now. This is a bad spot to be in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Our seasons next year in basketball and baseball are basically dependent on it now. This is a bad spot to be in
    Baseball-true.

Basketball- it's the name of the game now.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Basketball portal may be the reason we make the tourney next year.

vCash
    If Jans makes the tournament next year with the team he has now he should get coach of the year and that means we are in for a good number of years of basketball with him as our HC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Basketball portal may be the reason we make the tourney next year.
    Man, you've been confident through out, so that is comforting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    If Jans makes the tournament next year with the team he has now he should get coach of the year and that means we are in for a good number of years of basketball with him as our HC
    That’s why they’re allowed to fill the roster out.

vCash
    That’s why they’re allowed to fill the roster out.
    Jans still has a lot of holes to fill and I've seen players that we had on our radar go elsewhere. We had Isiaih Mosley on campus this weekend. He is considered the best pure scorer in the portal by alot of people, he is 6'5 averaged 20.4 ppg 6.2 rebs on 50.4% shooting. If Jans can get him on board my recruiting questions about him will stop. Its going to be tough though because Duke, Kansas, Texas and a bunch of other schools are after him.

We are also in Xavier Pinsons final three, do you know of any other players we are close to signing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Jans still has a lot of holes to fill and I've seen players that we had on our radar go elsewhere. We had Isiaih Mosley on campus this weekend. He is considered the best pure scorer in the portal by alot of people, he is 6'5 averaged 20.4 ppg 6.2 rebs on 50.4% shooting. If Jans can get him on board my recruiting questions about him will stop. Its going to be tough though because Duke, Kansas, Texas and a bunch of other schools are after him.

We are also in Xavier Pinsons final three, do you know of any other players we are close to signing?
    We don’t have as many spots available as people think.

vCash
    Should I take this as some guys are coming back or we have some guys committed just not publicly?

vCash
    Molinar can still technically come back, the only other people it could be is Jeffries or Moore? Moore looks to be heading to Maryland or Seton Hall, Garcia, JD, Fountain and Cam all committed elsewhere. Give us some insight
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 05-10-2022 at 01:00 PM.

vCash
    I take that back, Molinar signed with an agent so he can't come back. So that leaves Jeffries and potentially Moore but he looks like he is about to sign with Maryland or Seton Hall. Do we have some guys already committed that haven't been announced yet?

vCash
    Molinar can still technically come back, the only other people it could be is Jeffries or Moore? Moore looks to be heading to Maryland or Seton Hall, Garcia, JD, Fountain and Cam all committed elsewhere. Give us some insight
    Like I said there’s not as many spots available that people think. It will all come out in the next few weeks. We will be fine I’ll just say that.

vCash
    dj and moore are both possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'd take Moore back, he was good for us last year but he has a lot of teams wanting him including Florida. DJ didn't live up to the hype, if he returns maybe Jans can get more out of him.

vCash
    I'd take Moore back, he was good for us last year but he has a lot of teams wanting him including Florida. DJ didn't live up to the hype, if he returns maybe Jans can get more out of him.
    Not sure Even Jan?s can fix DJ. DJ thinks he is a 5?10? 160 lb. Guard trying to slash to the goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This would be nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Not sure Even Jan?s can fix DJ. DJ thinks he is a 5?10? 160 lb. Guard trying to slash to the goal.
    You have to also realize that Jans might use him in a different way. I always thought that a PJ Tucker 3 and D role would be perfect for Jeffries. He has the speed and enough size to play the 4 if you wanted to go small but also could play as a 2 or a 3 if you went big. I think Jans will be able to unlock him. Like I said I am not looking for him to be the primary scorer, but a guy who can hit 3s at a 35% clip and give us some solid defensive minutes.

vCash
    Get DJ and Moore back.

Go land Isaiah Mosley from Missouri St.

Then let's go dancing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Get DJ and Moore back.

Then let's go dancing
    If this were to happen we will be really good..We had a good team on paper last year but Howland just couldn't put it together. Mosley is the intriguing one, he has all the big boys after him but maybe he picks a team like us... an SEC program that's not a blue blood but is Power 5 and plays in a great conference. He could come in and be the man right away. We had him on campus this weekend so he is at least considering us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Get DJ and Moore back.

Then let's go dancing
    Shak has removed his name from the portal. That’s 1.