Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemonis...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I still don't see how if baseball takes 6-7 years to build a team how you explain Vitello
    Where did I say that?? Can you read? I like you. But neshoba county has clearly hurt your reading comprehension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yep. Why haven't we been? We've been dead for a while this year. Should have had a youth movement by now...but I'm sure that isn't Lemonis's fault either. I think he is a good coach and recruiter...but he didn't do a good job coaching THIS year.
    Well, we still had a chance till this weekend. It's over now. These 2 weeks should be open audition for next year. Hell, start fristoe. Get the backups with eligibility as many PAs and IP as possible

vCash
    And if there's some stupid unwritten rule about talking to other teams' recruits that committed in the 8th grade, break it. I love baseball, but the good ol' boy crap in baseball is what makes it keep falling farther and farther behind.
    Agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Where did I say that?? Can you read? I like you. But neshoba county has clearly hurt your reading comprehension.
    You talk about me all you want, but I'll be damned if you insult Neshoba central education

Haha

vCash
    You talk about me all you want, but I'll be damned if you insult Neshoba central education

Haha
    That's funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    ?We are not the Bama of baseball.? WHY NOT? With that type of attitude we will always have a very mediocre atheletic Dept. across the board. And don?t give me the old worn out we are poor, we are in Starkville, we are in a rural state. Blab blab, all excuses! Lemonis, Foxhall and Gotro go out there and do your job, a job you are paid a lot of money to do and win games, period! Not saying fire them but put some fire up their @#&.

Are we fans not supposed to be angry by what we are witnessing on the field. You damn right we are supposed to be angry and angry as hell. And want it understood in baseball we don?t play second fiddle to anyone in this country and that has been a FACT for a long time.

vCash

Haha
    First head that needs to roll is our hitting coach.

vCash
    And, that would be at end of this yr, not next yr.

vCash
    If I were Lemonis, I would be in the portal with a sackful of NIL money. Use it unfettered while you still can. This team needs a serious talent influx/upgrade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    ?We are not the Bama of baseball.? WHY NOT? With that type of attitude we will always have a very mediocre atheletic Dept. across the board. And don?t give me the old worn out we are poor, we are in Starkville, we are in a rural state. Blab blab, all excuses! Lemonis, Foxhall and Gotro go out there and do your job, a job you are paid a lot of money to do and win games, period! Not saying fire them but put some fire up their @#&.

Are we fans not supposed to be angry by what we are witnessing on the field. You damn right we are supposed to be angry and angry as hell. And want it understood in baseball we don?t play second fiddle to anyone in this country and that has been a FACT for a long time.
    We've won one national title. Any other questions? We don't have the top classes every year either. Angry? No, you should be disappointed. There's a huge difference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    First head that needs to roll is our hitting coach.
    Appears this is much more a talent deficiency than a coaching issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We've won one national title. Any other questions? We don't have the top classes every year either. Angry? No, you should be disappointed. There's a huge difference.
    Wear your M over S hat anywhere in this country and any true baseball fan will know exactly where you are from. FACT!

Sure we have one National title. Do you not want more?

vCash
    We started top 10, and we're fighting for a spot in Hoover. We should be angry. It's ok to be angry at a coach. It's ok to question a coach. It's ok to be mad at this year and still appreciate last year. Somewhere along the way it's got to the point where if you question a coach at all, you want them fired. So dumb

vCash
    Y'all need to back away from the ledge. It's a bad year. Coach ain't going anywhere. Nobody is unless they get a HC job.
    Thank you Cooter for a voice of reason.

vCash
    We started top 10, and we're fighting for a spot in Hoover. We should be angry. It's ok to be angry at a coach. It's ok to question a coach. It's ok to be mad at this year and still appreciate last year. Somewhere along the way it's got to the point where if you question a coach at all, you want them fired. So dumb
    Respect you much 7 but gotta go with Cooter on this one. Disappointed, yes. But sometimes even the best of us misfire on a plan or strategy. Leadership is not easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Thank you Cooter for a voice of reason.
    I've still yet to see anyone being unreasonable tho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I've still yet to see anyone being unreasonable tho
    There have been outright calls for Foxhall, Gautreau and to a lesser extent Lemonis. That’s unreasonable.

vCash
    I think Foxhall is a bigger problem than GoTro. Just look at this weekend.

Florida pitchers pounded the zone at the knee.
    Florida pitchers had alot of run on their pitches
    Florida pitchers changed speeds beautifully

State pitchers?

Rare back....throw hard. And throw a 3-2 breaking ball for ball 4.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    There have been outright calls for Foxhall, Gautreau and to a lesser extent Lemonis. That?s unreasonable.
    Well, coaching comes into play when you arent pushing 1st rounders out there to play. Our pitching doesnt exactly scream "well coached"

We couldnt fix Bacon
    Macloud got worse as the season went on
    We couldnt fix Walling
    Tepper has been sporadic
    Fristoe has an ERA over 6
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    There have been outright calls for Foxhall, Gautreau and to a lesser extent Lemonis. That’s unreasonable.
    On this board? I've seen people disappointed with Foxhall, Gautreau, and Lemonis. And they should be.

Natty or not, this year was unacceptable. But I haven't seen anyone calling for them to be fired.

I see a lot of "They need to get this fixed." being met with "CALM DOWN, BACK AWAY FROM THE LEDGE, THIS IS BASEBALL."