Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lemonis...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is lane hurt?
    Apparently Jim said he hurt his hand.

vCash
    Hate we had to take out Smith. Our bullpen isn't the greatest.

vCash
    This team has attained full on warp speed regression. If they play many more they might tear a hole in the galaxy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    This team has attained full on warp speed regression. If they play many more they might tear a hole in the galaxy.
    Thank God for north Alabama or we might not win again this year. UNA May cancel it save their 270s RPI

vCash
    Thank God for north Alabama or we might not win again this year. UNA May cancel it save their 270s RPI
    Was so preoccupied with next weekend and what a bloodbath that could be, completely forgot about North Alabama. At least they give us a real chance to end the losing streak.

vCash
    Not sure we can beat North Alabama.

vCash
    #106 in rpi. Next closest sec team is SC at #69. We were a top 10 team preseason. We're a joke, and if lemonis isn't responsible point me to who is bc this is f'n embarrassing

vCash
    I hope no one seriously brags about our finishing second in Homeruns. 55 solo HRs are of no more value than a bases loaded walk, or a double play ground ball that produces a run.

vCash
    #106 in rpi. Next closest sec team is SC at #69. We were a top 10 team preseason. We're a joke, and if lemonis isn't responsible point me to who is bc this is f'n embarrassing
    Yep. And they better hope State doesn?t find a way to make Hoover. Because even a victory on a Tuesday over the Dogs will likely hurt SC?s RPI for having to play them. This season is even more embarrassing to me that Sherrill?s 2001-2003 seasons or Croom?s 2008 season.

vCash
    Remember when we were saying that anyone could get us to the post season?

vCash
    Its very disappointing to see how this team just flat out quit.

vCash
    We're a joke, and if lemonis isn't responsible point me to who is bc this is f'n embarrassing.
    The 1.2 million dollar man is holding this sack of shit. They should be ashamed to be wearing the M over S. You don't put on that uniform and 17ing quit. Damn it.

vCash
    We are bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    We are bad.
    Two choices. #1 We are not good. #2 We quit. I can not bring myself to believe #2. Sooooooo

vCash
    Meanwhile, Bianco has turned his team around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Two choices. #1 We are not good. #2 We quit. I can not bring myself to believe #2. Sooooooo
    Can't believe anybody thinks that our team quit. It's #1 and some of it coaching, coaching decisions and player evaluation. JMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Can't believe anybody thinks that our team quit. It's #1 and some of it coaching, coaching decisions and player evaluation. JMO
    Seems like Lemonis has consistently made every wrong move all year long. Some of its lack of depth but it's over and over again from consistently leaving pitchers in too long to who he puts in the field. Not all of this is lack of good players