Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jess Davis

vCash
    3 of those 4 batters in the 9th had 2 hits in the game each. The one that actually got a hit in the 9th, the freshman who was 0-4 and had looked silly. Our .300 plus hitters are smoke and mirrors guys. When we need a hit out of them, it isn?t there. But Forsythe raised his average to .295. Wouldn?t be surprised by end of season, he leads the team in hitting.😂😂😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    No you missed the point. I didn't say anything about us having dependable pitching. I said Tepper did his job. Learn how to read. You responded to my post disputing something I didn't even say.
    Point stands. Apologize for responding to your post but you were talking pitching. I never said YOU said we had dependable pitching, Yes, Tepper did well tonight in a game we were down 6 runs but no way you can count on him next time in a tight one.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Nothing is more pathetic than fireworks after losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Tonight was the story of our season. Pitching: 8 walks, 2 HR. Hitting: .182 RISP.
    We are who we are.

vCash
    Families and small kids come for the fireworks bud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Losing the majority of this lineup may not be the worst thing in the world.
    They may hit a homerun every now and then but they damn sure ain?t clutch are they.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Nothing is more pathetic than fireworks after losing.
    Dunno. Seems like should get something entertaining for the price of a ticket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Dunno. Seems like should get something entertaining for the price of a ticket.
    Yep, if MSU baseball has come to this we may need fireworks after every game to keep folks coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Point stands. Apologize for responding to your post but you were talking pitching. I never said YOU said we had dependable pitching, Yes, Tepper did well tonight in a game we were down 6 runs but no way you can count on him next time in a tight one.
    No problem with you responding to my post. I don't disagree with your pitching comments about our shortcomings. I just never said the stuff you were trying to argue with me about. Silly to argue about something when both agree. My only pitching comment was a simple one on Tepper lately.

vCash
    25-21 with 10 remaining. I could definitely see this team finish 28-28 and 10-20 SEC.

They got no marbles!

vCash
    This season is so bad it makes it feel like we've been losing for years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    25-21 with 10 remaining. I could definitely see this team finish 28-28 and 10-20 SEC.

They got no marbles!
    I bet we come in 1 win shy of making a regional, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post

They got no marbles!
    Part not enough talent left and part unwillingness to do the necessary things to win.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm wondering if even a 2 & Q CWS Team ever flopped this bad the following year.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 05-06-2022 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I'm wondering if even a 2 & Q CWS Team ever flopped this bad the following year.
    We did in 2008.

vCash
    92nd in RPI. Next closest sec team is SC at 67