Thread: Austin Williams named SEC Male Scholar Athlete of the year

vCash

Austin Williams named SEC Male Scholar Athlete of the year

4.0 GPA in Finance, received MBA
    Team Captain
    Lowest drop rate in SEC (dropped just 0.9% of passes)
    116 receptions for 1245 yards and 12 Touchdowns

and one of my favorites - Good job Austin
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Congratulations to him. Love watching him play.

vCash
    Good for Austin, well deserved. I also hear he has a kid graduating from State later this month.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I love having him on the field. I know people complain all the time that he's slow, not very athletic, yada yada but aside from one big drop that I remember the guy is as sure handed as I ever remember us having here at State. I don't know if it's just the product of watching State football for the past almost 3 decades but whenever we've put the ball in the air I've never been more nervous but the past few years and Austin has really helped with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I love having him on the field. I know people complain all the time that he's slow, not very athletic, yada yada but aside from one big drop that I remember the guy is as sure handed as I ever remember us having here at State. I don't know if it's just the product of watching State football for the past almost 3 decades but whenever we've put the ball in the air I've never been more nervous but the past few years and Austin has really helped with that.
    yep ... my sentiments exactly. He was our best "go-to" guy when needing a first down and if the ball was thrown anywhere near him it was caught. I know he had the one bad drop but he was still that player that finally put my mind at ease when catching punts
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Banned
    vCash
    Helluva Honor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Good for Austin, well deserved. I also hear he has a kid graduating from State later this month.
    Can’t give you rep but that is funny !!! It does seem like he has been here a long time. Congrats to him !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    4.0 GPA in Finance, received MBA
    Team Captain
    Lowest drop rate in SEC (dropped just 0.9% of passes)
    116 receptions for 1245 yards and 12 Touchdowns

and one of my favorites - Good job Austin
    Dude don't drop nothing catches everything, we'll miss him when he is gone. Perfect for this offense.

Great job in classroom as well which is why he is here right along with 98% of the rest. Why do we keep adjusting our whole culture for the 2%??

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Dude don't drop nothing catches everything, we'll miss him when he is gone. Perfect for this offense.

Great job in classroom as well which is why he is here right along with 98% of the rest. Why do we keep adjusting our whole culture for the 2%??
    He will be collecting social security when he leaves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

Amen.