Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Home plate ump today not calling the outside pitch

vCash
    This team wasn't good when fully healthy. With an AA dominant starter, we lost game 1 to a trash team. This team is an embarrassment

vCash
    your welcome Missouri, most runs scored in a SEC game ever !!!! by Missouri
    Last edited by Offshore Dawg; 04-30-2022 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    F**K. That is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Yes it's part of a team. Is Yeager embarrassing? Is our first round catcher embarrassing? No
    Then the Washington nationals aren't trash bc they have Juan soto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This team wasn't good when fully healthy. With an AA dominant starter, we lost game 1 to a trash team. This team is an embarrassment
    If this team was fully healthy, we would be a lock for a regional - don't let your emotions get ahead of you. This team has greatly improved since early season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This team has greatly improved since early season.
    God, I'd hope so

This was a preseason top 10 team

vCash
    For the love of all that is holy, make ….. it …….stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    For the love of all that is holy, make ….. it …….stop.
    It's almost over. I think this game is the nail in the coffin

vCash
    Every committee member will take note of a 30-spot on us today

vCash
    Missouri hitter arguing a called strike three up 19-6. Take your a$$ to the dugout putz.

vCash
    Can you tell Lent is over fellas. I’ve just broken out the brown water and put on Eric C to “ease my worried mind”.

vCash
    I can't believe two field goals is all we got against this defense.

vCash
    It’s not football or basketball but think Jack C cracks a smile from heaven nonetheless, “we’re only down 13 in the 8th”.

vCash
    Just in to say this is really hurting me. This is a total embarrassment.

Also Mr Lemonis we really appreciate the Natty. But I/we got news for you we at M over S expect our teams to be prepared when season starts. We expect our players to be really well coached and to perform at the highest level of college baseball. We expect you to recruit/bring in players that have the ability to hit and pitch the ball way better than what is being displayed currently. We expect at the minimum to beat teams that have less talent. And we durn sure expect minimum to be in a regional. If you won?t/don?t do so you can be replaced!

As a 40 year avid M over S baseball fan I?m angry and very concerned by this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Just in to say this is really hurting me. This is a total embarrassment.

Also Mr Lemonis we really appreciate the Natty. But I/we got news for you we at M over S expect our teams to be prepared when season starts. We expect our players to be really well coached and to perform at the highest level of college baseball. We expect you to recruit/bring in players that have the ability to hit and pitch the ball way better than what is being displayed currently. We expect at the minimum to beat teams that have less talent. And we durn sure expect minimum to be in a regional. If you won?t/don?t do so you can be replaced!

As a 40 year avid M over S baseball fan I?m angry and very concerned by this season.
    I hear you. On so many levels, this year should not have happened bad like this. The low target of just make a regional. But we've had a down year here and there. Heck Mizzou beat us 2 of 3 in a NC year and we got run ruled twice after that in post season. That's baseball.

We really need to make a regional this year. Vandy is not having a typical Vandy year either. I'll be honest there are times I don't even want to wear my NC hat or shirt this year it has been so bad at times.

After this year Lemo needs to have this program come out next year with our hair on fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I hear you. On so many levels, this year should not have happened bad like this. The low target of just make a regional. But we've had a down year here and there. Heck Mizzou beat us 2 of 3 in a NC year and we got run ruled twice after that in post season. That's baseball.

We really need to make a regional this year. Vandy is not having a typical Vandy year either. I'll be honest there are times I don't even want to wear my NC hat or shirt this year it has been so bad at times.

After this year Lemo needs to have this program come out next year with our hair on fire.
    Well good luck with next year. It don't look good.
    Last edited by Saltydog; 04-30-2022 at 09:13 PM.