Thread: Did we just lose another WR transfer ?

vCash

Did we just lose another WR transfer ?

Saw on another board that we had a WR transfer to OM ... didn't give a name, just said he was going to walk-on
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Jakobi Moore. Yes he's walking on at om. He didn't play last year and wasn't in any of our plans going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Saw on another board that we had a WR transfer to OM ... didn't give a name, just said he was going to walk-on
    I don't know if we really "lost" him

vCash
    Moore was never what some tried to claim him to be. He also struggles as a student. I predict he bounces all over the place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Moore was never what some tried to claim him to be. He also struggles as a student. I predict he bounces all over the place.
    Yeah the fact om didn't even offer him a scholly tells you he didn't have many options.

vCash
    I still wish we could get Mingo - Especially since WILL is going to be throwing to him this summer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I still wish we could get Mingo - Especially since WILL is going to be throwing to him this summer
    Meh, Mingo hasn't been anything special either. He's similar to what we've got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Meh, Mingo hasn't been anything special either. He's similar to what we've got.
    I agree but he and Will would make each other better she would be fun to watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah the fact om didn't even offer him a scholly tells you he didn't have many options.
    I can't get worked up on losing a receiver unless he is a unique talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Agreed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Yeah, I don't care that he left. It bothers me a little that we wasted a scholarship spot on him in the previous year's class.

vCash

Guys will be leaving

Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Deadline is 5-1-22 to enter portal and be eligible to play this year.

Spring is over .. Guys will see they aren't getting to play and have decisions to make for their futures. Get ready, I doubt this will be last. I just don't want lose anyone from the depth chart at this point but we could.

We just got a 4 star CB from FSU with 4 years left to play. That would sting if we lost a guy like that but it's great when we get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Deadline is 5-1-22 to enter portal and be eligible to play this year.

Spring is over .. Guys will see they aren't getting to play and have decisions to make for their futures. Get ready, I doubt this will be last. I just don't want lose anyone from the depth chart at this point but we could.

We just got a 4 star CB from FSU with 4 years left to play. That would sting if we lost a guy like that but it's great when we get one.
    In the who cares Dept:
    Someone mentioned in this thread that Old Mess didn?t offer him a scholly however could they have given him only NIL $ instead?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    In the who cares Dept:
    Someone mentioned in this thread that Old Mess didn?t offer him a scholly however could they have given him only NIL $ instead?
    Why would you worry about getting NIL money for a guy you're not even going to use a scholarship on?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Why would you worry about getting NIL money for a guy you're not even going to use a scholarship on?
    Maybe they don't have a scholarship, but wanted him anyway. Is this gonna be legal?

vCash
    I'm fine with them wasting money on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Maybe they don't have a scholarship, but wanted him anyway. Is this gonna be legal?
    USM might have... we've lost at least 4 maybe 5 to them in the last 2 years... maybe they would have put him on scholarship ext year ... or maybe OM will waste one on him like we did
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.