Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Rogers Interview

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    If Matt Corral isn’t a first round pick, Will Rogers definitely isn’t.
    Matt's problem is off the field. That's why he isn't a first round pick. Not saying Rogers will be but Matt's got issues.

vCash
    I think the camera operator got shorter. ****

vCash
    He will put up crazy stats...but it won't move the needle in the win/loss column.

7-5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    And it's usually completely sheared off by October. Hopefully not this season.
    Replacing Cross will be tough (impossible) but hopefully the rest of the line is better than last year to help make up for it. I expect our WR unit and QB unit to be more cohesive which will also help. Still, we won't know what we have until we kick off.

If we get a kicker that's worth a damn, and learn how to cover punts/kickoffs we won't lose games on special teams like we did last season, so that might help.

I can see us being better overall but still struggling to find wins, especially with Alabama and Georgia on the schedule. 8-4 would be huge for this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    finally ... some news about our spring training. I like how Arnett is cross-training the LB corp so they can play each others position if needed. Also like hearing that we could possibly have some depth at the DL ..... however, no mention of the OL. I hope that's not gonna be a problem for us but I know we are all expecting it to be
    0 of our LBs could play safety with any success. JP Purvis could but we tried that already

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Zero chance Rogers is a 1st round pick
    If he continues on the trajectory he has been getting better each year, think he has a chance.

vCash
    He has another 3 years eligibility correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Replacing Cross will be tough (impossible) but hopefully the rest of the line is better than last year to help make up for it. I expect our WR unit and QB unit to be more cohesive which will also help. Still, we won't know what we have until we kick off.

If we get a kicker that's worth a damn, and learn how to cover punts/kickoffs we won't lose games on special teams like we did last season, so that might help.

I can see us being better overall but still struggling to find wins, especially with Alabama and Georgia on the schedule. 8-4 would be huge for this team.
    I feel like absolute worst case scenario at LT is Nick Jones who I thought did OK in the Liberty Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    He has another 3 years eligibility correct?
    Yes

vCash
    Sawyer will transfer out if Will uses all his eligibility up.

vCash
    If he continues on the trajectory he has been getting better each year, think he has a chance.
    And what IF just the stickers are all made in China.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    17 that. Quit trying to be a disruptive asshole.
    He's just making a point that's true

vCash
    He doesn't have the arm strength...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He doesn't have the arm strength...
    He also runs about a 6 flat forty with a very frail build and he can’t throw the ball more than 40 yards in the air. That’s reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    He also runs about a 6 flat forty with a very frail build and he can’t throw the ball more than 40 yards in the air. That’s reality.
    Talking out your ass here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Talking out your ass here
    Please be more specific. Can he throw the ball more than forty yards in the air ? I have not seen it and highly doubt it. His true forty time has to be somewhere between 5.5 and 6.0. He has a very frail build and I would imagine struggles with 190 pounds on the bench press. All of these facts would weigh heavily against him being drafted in the top three rounds.

If Will has great stats and overachieves the next three years, and I’m rooting for him to do it.....would still result in him being a late round pick/un
    Undrafted free agent......which in many cases is a better deal.
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 04-30-2022 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Please be more specific. Can he throw the ball more than forty yards in the air ? I have not seen it and highly doubt it. His true forty time has to be somewhere between 5.5 and 6.0. He has a very frail build and I would imagine struggles with 190 pounds on the bench press. All of these facts would weigh heavily against him being drafted in the top three rounds.

If Will has great stats and overachieves the next three years, and I?m rooting for him to do it.....would still result in him being a late round pick/un
    Undrafted free agent......which in many cases is a better deal.
    All of that is wrong but go on. Like wrong to the point of embarrassing yourself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    0 of our LBs could play safety with any success. JP Purvis could but we tried that already
    Why would a LB play safety? I was talking about inside verses outside and middle positions
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Why would a LB play safety? I was talking about inside verses outside and middle positions
    Im sorry I misunderstood

Banned
    vCash
    I'm still wondering if Will sill has some physical growth left in him that could increase speed , arm, and body strength. He seems to be so physically young.