Thread: YES!!!!! We're back.... bring on the Bears.

Banned
    vCash

YES!!!!! We're back.... bring on the Bears.

It wasn't pretty but this was on the road in the SEC at a place where we don't play well. This team has gotten better every week in November. TSUN is going down and we are going bowling baby.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    I think we'd need for Dak to be healthy to have any shot at beating UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    I think we'd need for Dak to be healthy to have any shot at beating UM.

Cosign

vCash
    Pretty stoked about this win too. And if we can figure out a way to play well Thursday A lot of bad feelings can be soothed.

But in the name if consistency I am still very dissatisfied with our coaching. So much so, we will have to play very well in the egg bowl for me to say we shouldn't make a change.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Pretty stoked about this win too. And if we can figure out a way to play well Thursday A lot of bad feelings can be soothed.

But in the name if consistency I am still very dissatisfied with our coaching. So much so, we will have to play very well in the egg bowl for me to say we shouldn't make a change.
    I agree, I'm definitely not happy with the season as a whole but this win was huge and we are still in a position to get to a bowl. I'm trying to focus on the way we are finishing the season. I sense some momentum we are building that could get us to a bowl and and make the offseason taste better knowing we will be much better next year.

vCash
    We're not firing Mullen. Today assured that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    That's sad that the cluster**** we watched today could assure anyone of keeping their job. We have low standards. That was the 14th best sec team who is currently winless in the sec in 2 years.

Banned
    vCash
    Holy shit PM dawg. I didn't realize Arkansas didn't win an SEC game last year either.

vCash
    Excuse me, that's only their 11th sec loss in a row. I forgot how bad auburn and Kentucky were last year.

Banned
    vCash
    The point remains the same, they're a bad team.