Thread: MLB Top 150 draft list

vCash

MLB Top 150 draft list

They came out with their draft list today. The only 2 that made it is Logan Tanner at 28 and Sims at 32.

Jett Williams came in at 25. He prolly won?t be here but sure would be nice to get a NIL deal that would pay him his asking price and get him to school.

I don?t have a list of our recruits and don?t really feel like looking it up right now. So there may be more on the list. Todd can prolly look it over and see.

Here is my question. Does Sims slip enough to warrant coming back to school one more year and sliding into the top 5 picks next year. He is easily the best pitcher in the SEC next year and would be a top 5 pick if he showed out. May be wishful thinking, but never know.

vCash
    I can't imagine a scenario where Landon comes back. He's already blown out the elbow once. Get in the pros and rack up as much money as you can in case he does it again and can't come back. He proved all he's needed to prove at this level.

vCash
    Almost zero chance he slips out of the 1st round. Multiple teams will want to get him into their organization and have their doctors monitor him and have him follow their prescribed rehab ASAP.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Sims is gone. He will be a first round pick and there's no reason for him to come back and risk further injury. He's got nothing left to prove.

vCash
    Bradley loftin from desoto central is number 100. I didn't see any others.... I ran through their list quickly so I could have missed someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Bradley loftin from desoto central is number 100. I didn't see any others.... I ran through their list quickly so I could have missed someone.
    It'd be great if we could get Highfill from MC to come to school. Don't want to put too much pressure on an incoming freshman but he can help fill the void LoTan leaves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    It'd be great if we could get Highfill from MC to come to school. Don't want to put too much pressure on an incoming freshman but he can help fill the void LoTan leaves.
    We better find some arms the throw to him, or we in trouble…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    We better find some arms the throw to him, or we in trouble…
    I think getting guys back from injury will help more than anything.

Cade Smith and Pico Kohn are weekend guys. Those two will be as good a 1-2 punch as anyone in the SEC. Stone Simmons has the chance to come back. Auger will be back. Stinnett could be back. Jack Walker should make a big jump. Tepper could be back and hopefully will have some stuff figured out. We definitely need to hit the portal for a few guys but the foundation is there.