Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Corral "Kind of a Mess"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I haven't saw anything connecting the saint to corral. As I said above though, I wouldn't hate it at #49. Saints probably go OT and WR at 16 and 19... corral would step in in 2023 with AK, MT, ram anchoring a good oline, hopefully no bust at other wr taken in 1st - not a bad spot for a young qb. I prefer other qbs over him though
    That was some Bo Bounds "insider" info so take it with a gallon of salt. I do think the Saints are going after Cross first. The trade they made with the Eagles for another 1st round pick got all the speculators guessing it's a shot at another QB.

Banned
    vCash
    Corral is going to slide out of the first two rounds.

Guaranteed.

If I could bet on him not getting drafted, I'd take a flyer on it as well. Watch the books. When his prop gets taken down, you'll know. I'm betting they're down before 10 am tomorrow. The news might not break before or during the first round. Could see media saving it to be in between rounds 1 & 2 as a talking point.

Edit: Before the "put your money where your mouth is crew comes in"

Last edited by Tater; 04-27-2022 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Corral is going to slide out of the first two rounds.

Guaranteed.

If I could bet on him not getting drafted, I'd take a flyer on it as well. Watch the books. When his prop gets taken down, you'll know. I'm betting they're down before 10 am tomorrow. The news might not break before or during the first round. Could see media saving it to be in between rounds 1 & 2 as a talking point.

Edit: Before the "put your money where your mouth is crew comes in"

What "news" are they saving?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What "news" are they saving?
    Didn't give details. Trusted my guy as he's always good. My "proof" is my bets.

vCash
    My "proof" is my bets.

Banned
    vCash
    Most lines have moved from a -130 to -145 range all the way to a -175 to -200 range for corral o33.5. Shocked the books have only moved their lines and not caught wind yet. Maybe we'll get to watch him sweat for 3 days

Banned
    vCash
    Corral is a guy I could never root for even he were at Dallas or Nawlins. I hope he lands at Neither.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 04-28-2022 at 12:22 PM.

vCash
    Most lines have moved from a -130 to -145 range all the way to a -175 to -200 range for corral o33.5. Shocked the books have only moved their lines and not caught wind yet. Maybe we'll get to watch him sweat for 3 days
    Man that would be hilarious but it's probably to good to be true. bears heads would explode if the "heisman trophy candidate" dropped way down.

vCash
    Hope he drops to saints at 98. I'd jump all over him at 98

vCash
    Giants pick 5th and 7th, and they declined 5th year option on Daniel Jones. Gotta figure they'll go qb at one or those picks or trade back and take one. If someone takes a qb top 10, I expect a run on qbs to start.

vCash
    Giants pick 5th and 7th, and they declined 5th year option on Daniel Jones. Gotta figure they'll go qb at one or those picks or trade back and take one. If someone takes a qb top 10, I expect a run on qbs to start.
    None of tonight's QB's are 1st round picks even though a couple will. The Giants would be dumb to draft a QB at 5 or 7. They need talent.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Been told it's drug related. (Didn't give specifics of which). But every team knows and is aware. Might not even leak out, which honestly would be hilarious to watch. Him sitting there for 3 rounds not getting drafted would be amazing.

Update: Failed hair follicle test for Cocaine. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Tater; 04-28-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I hope he lands in New York City, Boston, Philly, or Chicago where he freezes his ass off while dealing with that kind of huge sports journalism Market cuz They'll be hounding that sumbitch to death.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 04-28-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    None of tonight's QB's are 1st round picks even though a couple will. The Giants would be dumb to draft a QB at 5 or 7. They need talent.
    Agreed with all of this

Banned
    vCash
    Been told it's drug related. (Didn't give specifics of which). But every team knows and is aware. Might not even leak out, which honestly would be hilarious to watch. Him sitting there for 3 rounds not getting drafted would be amazing.

Id like to clarify. The first paragraph is from my original source I trust on anything gambling. The update piece is directly from a former bearshark's mouth. Which it's really no surprise. Like Fitz, Corral's coke addiction was one of the worst kept secrets. But unlike Fitz, this dumbass actually couldn't get clean for draft workouts and failed a hair follicle. Hilarious.

vCash
    B
    OM QB....and....Cocaine?!?!**

vCash
    Id like to clarify. The first paragraph is from my original source I trust on anything gambling. The update piece is directly from a former bearshark's mouth. Which it's really no surprise. Like Fitz, Corral's coke addiction was one of the worst kept secrets. But unlike Fitz, this dumbass actually couldn't get clean for draft workouts and failed a hair follicle. Hilarious.
    Evidence that star college QB's go to different parties than the rest of us, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Evidence that star college QB's go to different parties than the rest of us, lol.
    Ehhhhhh cocaine is much more common of a party drug than you would think. And has become way more prevalent in Mississippi the past 10 years.

vCash
    Ehhhhhh cocaine is much more common of a party drug than you would think. And has become way more prevalent in Mississippi the past 10 years.
    Can't fix stupid!!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    I know you guys are dying for my mock draft, so here it is (haha)...

Sign honey badger with remaining money
    Nailed those first 2 picks, but it cost us a couple picks