Thread: Better Call Saul

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Me neither.

And something must happen to Kim, because she is not in BB.
    Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?
    Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.
    Last edited by parabrave; 07-19-2022 at 05:12 PM.

vCash
    Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.
    glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different
    Saul had to skip town because of all the money laundering that he was doing. Now he is reverting back to his grifter days, since the feds took everything.

vCash
    nope ... catalogue clerk for a sprinkler fittings company and then confessed. How boring she looked.... just bailed out and threw Jimmy under the bus. One episode left - I bet Jimmy goes to jail
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    nope ... catalogue clerk for a sprinkler fittings company and then confessed. How boring she looked.... just bailed out and threw Jimmy under the bus. One episode left - I bet Jimmy goes to jail
    The last 2 episodes have been so so. I think they have to off him to kill off the character.