Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

vCash

Better Call Saul

Dam good show tonight. It really is getting into the Drug Cartels. Can't wait till Pickman shows up. I wonder how they will fit WW into it/

vCash
    episode two comes on tonight ... the later the seasons are the better the show gets
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Well we know Nacho survives till WW takes him out. And Chickenman and Uncle survive till WW takes both of them out. Mike survives till WW takes him out. Shit WW takes them all out except Pinkman,

vCash
    Well that was a surprise ending. But don't worry Nacho returns in BB, only to have WW whack him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well that was a surprise ending. But don't worry Nacho returns in BB, only to have WW whack him.
    I was pulling for Nacho but I don't remember him in BB so I was sorta expecting it ... maybe you were thinking of Tuco ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Remember the 2 guys WW had in the house/ One in the Tub and one in the basement. The actor who played Nacho was in the Basement/ And Euell shows up.

vCash
    Remember the 2 guys WW had in the house/ One in the Tub and one in the basement. The actor who played Nacho was in the Basement/ And Euell shows up.
    if you're talking about the guy he choked with the bicycle bar early in season 1 then I think that's someone else ... can't remember his name

vCash
    Ok/ But good ole Jessie, fails chemistry and finally finds out what Acid does to metal

vCash
    I don't understand what they are trying to do to Howard Hamlin or why, when they keep trying to make him look like he's into hookers and drugs in front of the other big time lawyer Shwizert (or whatever his name is)

vCash
    He screwed Jimmy out of being involved in the big nursing home Lawsuit. Even though he offered Jimmy a very large buyout. Jimmys brother is the one who actually screwed him over/

vCash
    thanks ... I knew Chuck was screwing over Jimmy but must have missed where Howard did something like that ... I thought Jimmy was going to get a pretty good commission from the deal but Howard and Chuck wanted to hold out for a larger payout thereby delaying Jimmy's money ... also the old folks would be dead and never get their share of the lawsuit .... a lot to keep up with and remember when you have to wait for another season to finally come out.

vCash
    It was mainly Chuck, coming back from his "illness" to fuc& over Jimmy because he, Chuck, went to an Ivy league school and Jimmy was a back street hustler.

vCash
    I believe you are mistaken. Nacho blew his own head off in Saul, which is a PREQUEL. Is he reincarnated?

vCash
    I thought the Actor who potrayed Nacho played another character in BB. But didn't see that happening to Howard.

vCash
    I thought the Actor who potrayed Nacho played another character in BB. But didn't see that happening to Howard.
    Me neither.

And something must happen to Kim, because she is not in BB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Me neither.

And something must happen to Kim, because she is not in BB.
    Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?

vCash
    Yep that is going to be the billion, 65000 in 1955, question. What happens to Kim?
    Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.
    Last edited by parabrave; 07-19-2022 at 05:12 PM.

vCash
    Kim rides off into oblivion, alive. I bet she comes back as a Cinnabun shop owner in Nebraska somewhere.
    glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    glad she didn't get whacked ... I was thinking she would because of not appearing in Breaking Bad ... I keep waiting on seeing the reason Jimmy had to skip town and hide. I assume this will be the last and final season since the producer and director are working on another series now - something completely different
    Saul had to skip town because of all the money laundering that he was doing. Now he is reverting back to his grifter days, since the feds took everything.

vCash
    nope ... catalogue clerk for a sprinkler fittings company and then confessed. How boring she looked.... just bailed out and threw Jimmy under the bus. One episode left - I bet Jimmy goes to jail