vCash
    who is Sarah Fetters?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Assistant media director.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elitedawgs View Post
    per @SarahFetters on twitter.
    That is great news, should be able to get the win now. Hopefully Dak is ready for the egg bowl.

vCash
    If true....

Never thought I would be so happy for Tyler to start, but I don't like leaving a must win game on a Freshman's shoulders.

vCash
    My feeling is that freshman winds up being the difference in the game for us. Call it a hunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    My feeling is that freshman winds up being the difference in the game for us. Call it a hunch.
    Hopefully it will be Shumpert.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Hopefully it will be Shumpert.
    THIS

Wet cold days were made for RBs like Shumpert, not RBs that slip all the time.

vCash
    I hope his arm feels strong and we don't ask him to do too much early in the game. I'd rather play Williams than our genius play callers ask a gimpy Russell make tough throws.

vCash
    Interesting tweet by Bonner:

Michael Bonner ‏@MikeBBonner 7m
    FWIW, Dak Prescott is at the 40 yards line throwing passes to an assistant coach. It doesn't look like he has much movement on his left arm.

Unless the Dak and the coaches are putting on an act, I believe this should be pretty telling for Egg Bowl. If Dak still doesn't have much movement in his left arm after two weeks, then what will change in the next 5 days?

I swear Murphy's law has been in effect all season with this team. Nothing seems to work out.

vCash
    Bob says Tyler looks good warming up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

FWIW, Dak Prescott is at the 40 yards line throwing passes to an assistant coach. It doesn't look like he has much movement on his left arm.

Unless the Dak and the coaches are putting on an act, I believe this should be pretty telling for Egg Bowl. If Dak still doesn't have much movement in his left arm after two weeks, then what will change in the next 5 days?

I swear Murphy's law has been in effect all season with this team. Nothing seems to work out.
    Most with sources have said that Dak is most likely out for the rest of the regular season. Since its his non throwing arm I guess we are holding out hope but I'd say chances are extremely slim he sees the field again unless we somehow make a bowl game.

vCash
    Justin Cox warming up with qbs. Geeezuz we are in trouble. That def means Damien will be playing significant minutes today IMO

vCash
    Great... No excuses to lose this game! Need to put Arky away decisively early...

Banned
    vCash
    But is Damien > Russell in our offense?

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Im with you here... Williams coming out party?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Will James View Post
    I think he probably could be...but in my opinion, now is not the game to try and find out. Tyler isn't a good fit, but at least we know what we're gonna get. Our run game will likely suck...but we should beat an inferior team with a 5th year Senior

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

this is exactly why your QB shouldn't be your primary RB.....running QBs don't last regardless of how athletic they are. Just once before Tyler graduates, can we pair him with a big RB the entire game so we can THROW & RUSH

Banned
    vCash
    if we would run jrob, griffin, and shump we could have a great day bc they have to respect Tylers arm but I'd be willing to bet LP will be in the backfield for 80 percent of the snaps! And that crap makes me want to puke!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    this is exactly why your QB shouldn't be your primary RB.....running QBs don't last regardless of how athletic they are. Just once before Tyler graduates, can we pair him with a big RB the entire game so we can THROW & RUSH
    +1 Billion