Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can already see the rest of the season

vCash

I can already see the rest of the season

State goes to alabama and somehow doesnt completly die. Defense forces a few turnovers and we somehow are in the game in the 4th quarter when alabama scores 2 straight touchdowns to win something like 35-13. 21-13 bama going into the fourth. It will tear our heart out.

then we go to the bye week then play auburn. Auburn will play very hard against us but since we are at home we somehow escape a nightmare scenario and we barely beat auburn 38-31

we then come into the Georgia game after they have just beaten #1 Tennessee at home in a close hard fought game and then we upset them and we get the Leach WTF win and we dont storm the field because we are lame. Stetson bennett has 4 turnovers and we win 28-26

Rll ETSU and the sunshine pumpers are in full swing claiming the sugar bowl or another NY6

Then we roll into oxford and get the piss beaten out of us and lose the egg bowl 51-28.

We finish 8-4 and ole miss finishes once again 10-2 with losses @LSU and vs alabama.

Heavy rumuors start swirling about kiffin jumping to auburn but he signs another extension to increase his pay to 8 million .

Alabama vs Georgia SEC title game Bammer wins in a blow out

the committee has a tough time choosing who number 4 is

#1 Ohio State
    #2 Bammer
    #3 Clemson

#4 is between

11-2 Georgia who beat tennessee
    11-1 Tennessee who only lost to georgia on the road close but beat alabama
    12-1 Pac 12 champ Oregon who got killed by Georgia week 1
    11-2 Big 12 champ Texas

we end up in the Gator bowl vs Purdue

vCash
    Georgia hasn't played anybody, but I can't give them a loss in Starkville

vCash
    It's only Monday afternoon. How long have you been drinking?****** But, an interesting read, worthy of Nostradomus, not sure. Time will tell for sure. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    It's only Monday afternoon. How long have you been drinking?****** But, an interesting read, worthy of Nostradomus, not sure. Time will tell for sure. Hail State!
    A redbull and 2 great value waters

vCash
    MSU hasnt scored a TD in Tuscaloosa since Dak was here (he got one). We won?t this season either. 7-5 is this teams ceiling right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desoto1967 View Post
    Georgia hasn't played anybody, but I can't give them a loss in Starkville
    I was not a believer in the superstitious stuff about leach but I believe it now.

We had a wtf win in 2020 against LSU , WTF loss against arkansas

wtf win against Texas a&m last year. Wtf loss against memphis last year

Wtf loss against kentucky , time will tell they are at best 8-4 probably 7-5, LSU aint the wtf cause they actually have a big talent gap with us.

texas a&m isnt the wtf because they lost to app state.

We arent beating bama so the wtf win is georgia because it cant be ole miss because leach doesnt win rivalry games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    MSU hasnt scored a TD in Tuscaloosa since Dak was here (he got one). We won?t this season either. 7-5 is this teams ceiling right now.
    7 of those 13 arent from an offensive score.

Fumble 6 by a beat up bryce young.
    Last edited by PikeDawg15; 10-17-2022 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    State goes to alabama and somehow doesnt completly die. Defense forces a few turnovers and we somehow are in the game in the 4th quarter when alabama scores 2 straight touchdowns to win something like 35-13. 21-13 bama going into the fourth. It will tear our heart out.

then we go to the bye week then play auburn. Auburn will play very hard against us but since we are at home we somehow escape a nightmare scenario and we barely beat auburn 38-31

we then come into the Georgia game after they have just beaten #1 Tennessee at home in a close hard fought game and then we upset them and we get the Leach WTF win and we dont storm the field because we are lame. Stetson bennett has 4 turnovers and we win 28-26

Rll ETSU and the sunshine pumpers are in full swing claiming the sugar bowl or another NY6

Then we roll into oxford and get the piss beaten out of us and lose the egg bowl 51-28.

We finish 8-4 and ole miss finishes once again 10-2 with losses @LSU and vs alabama.

Heavy rumuors start swirling about kiffin jumping to auburn but he signs another extension to increase his pay to 8 million .

Alabama vs Georgia SEC title game Bammer wins in a blow out

the committee has a tough time choosing who number 4 is

#1 Ohio State
    #2 Bammer
    #3 Clemson

#4 is between

11-2 Georgia who beat tennessee
    11-1 Tennessee who only lost to georgia on the road close but beat alabama
    12-1 Pac 12 champ Oregon who got killed by Georgia week 1
    11-2 Big 12 champ Texas

we end up in the Gator bowl vs Purdue
    Johnson hurt. We better be praying for the toilet bowl.

vCash
    I think most of us would gladly take that right now. 8-4 is at or better where most of us predicted, and it includes knocking off a #1 team? Sign me up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I think most of us would gladly take that right now. 8-4 is at or better where most of us predicted, and it includes knocking off a #1 team? Sign me up!
    Hey Q what are the odds going to be on 0 TDs scored Sat??

vCash
    We were always a 7 win team, taking one from TAMU actually puts us ahead of where i thought we'd be. We just need to beat OM to be 8-4.

8-4 with this schedule is one heck of a year. Let's say OM ends up 9-3, if we traded UGA for Vandy, we'd be 9-3 and they'd be 8-4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    We were always a 7 win team, taking one from TAMU actually puts us ahead of where i thought we'd be. We just need to beat OM to be 8-4.

8-4 with this schedule is one heck of a year. Let's say OM ends up 9-3, if we traded UGA for Vandy, we'd be 9-3 and they'd be 8-4.
    Yeah man, what happened to all the people around here saying we needed to go at least 2-1 in this three game stretch?

Well, we freakin' did and now we are back to the post LSU loss teenage girl pms meltdown. The same meltdown that said we wouldn't win any one of those three by the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yeah man, what happened to all the people around here saying we needed to go at least 2-1 in this three game stretch?

Well, we freakin' did and now we are back to the post LSU loss teenage girl pms meltdown. The same meltdown that said we wouldn't win any one of those three by the way.
    Trap, its the same story every year. When we lose it's the end of the world, when we win, we're gonna win the west, when the truth is always somewhere in between. Also, the way cfb is setup only about 4-6 teams have a legit shot for the playoffs and the rest of us are just getting the scraps left. I thought we'd win 7-8 games with our schedule and we're on pace for that. Yeah we played bad saturday and yeah we lost, and it sucked, but we played 3 ranked(at the time)teams in a row and won 2 of 3, which most on here said we had to do. Well we did it, and now some people say they're done with the team for the year, because we lost to a ranked sec team on the road. The sec is an any given saturday league and is even moreso this year. I hate the way we played saturday too, because we should've beat uk, but it's time to move on because there's still plenty to play for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Trap, its the same story every year. When we lose it's the end of the world, when we win, we're gonna win the west, when the truth is always somewhere in between. Also, the way cfb is setup only about 4-6 teams have a legit shot for the playoffs and the rest of us are just getting the scraps left. I thought we'd win 7-8 games with our schedule and we're on pace for that. Yeah we played bad saturday and yeah we lost, and it sucked, but we played 3 ranked(at the time)teams in a row and won 2 of 3, which most on here said we had to do. Well we did it, and now some people say they're done with the team for the year, because we lost to a ranked sec team on the road. The sec is an any given saturday league and is even moreso this year. I hate the way we played saturday too, because we should've beat uk, but it's time to move on because there's still plenty to play for.
    Amen, brother. You get it.

vCash
    Yes fans over react. This year I think some of the panic right now has to do with OM being 7-0. Most years if you said we are 5-2 through 7 games, fans would take that as success.

Admittedly, I would be happy with 7 wins in the end most seasons. However we have to beat OM this year. That's the rub this season. People are going to lose it IF... IF they win 9-10 games and we lose to them to settle for 7 wins.

vCash
    Pike you haven't watched either OSU or Michigan play this year. That game at the end of the year will determine who is in the playoff. My wolverines finally beat OSU last year and I'm hoping they will again this year. We have them in Ann Arbor so it'll be a good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Yes fans over react. This year I think some of the panic right now has to do with OM being 7-0. Most years if you said we are 5-2 through 7 games, fans would take that as success.

Admittedly, I would be happy with 7 wins in the end most seasons. However we have to beat OM this year. That's the rub this season. People are going to lose it IF... IF they win 9-10 games and we lose to them to settle for 7 wins.
    Too much hype about 11-1 and 10-2 didn't help either.

vCash

And life will go on. My existence and happiness are not tied to ole miss's success or failure. This wallowing in the depths of despair over a football game is ridiculous. Some folks need to step back from the keyboard for a few days. And some folks just post here to stir the pot like a 13 year old girl. They bring nothing to the board but their own over inflated egos.

vCash

Lot of truth there.

vCash
    If the DOGS lose the Egg this year, it will be a horrible year......just the way it is.
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 10-17-2022 at 04:50 PM.