Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Got an email today wanting to know if i wanted to go to Poland on the Ukranian Border

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Dude give it a rest, nobody cares if YOU believe what propaganda. I DO NOT believe anything out of Russia. I DO NOT believe anything out of Ukraine, but the images of civilian structures destroyed says a lot, regardless of who actually damaged it. I DO NOT believe anything out of Washington DC or US NEWS outlets either.

I am all about being energy dependent on domestic supplies. All I know is my CVX stocks that I have bought over 10 years from $68 to current are sitting pretty.

I am not a war mongel nor a pacifist. All I do know is I have respect for Zelensky and Ukraine for standing up to Russia. Do you really think that if that was the US, our population would be fighting as hard as the Ukrainians are? Odds are NO because most of our generations have become weak and entitled.
    I think many people are going to be surprised where they find Zelensky when this ends. Hint: it won?t be in Europe. Whether he is wearing high heels and leather pants is up for debate.

vCash
    The pro-Russian overtones of some of these posts are pathetic. Following the ?leader? to the bitter end I guess.

vCash
    I haven’t seen a pro Russian post here. Just Americans who have no desire to get in another misguided war, possibly nuclear, all in the interest of billionaires and foreign lobbies.

This country is a mess, led by incompetent fools.....and some think we need another neocon boondoggle halfway around the world.....no thanks. Not worth one American life or one American tax dollar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    I haven’t seen a pro Russian post here. Just Americans who have no desire to get in another misguided war, possibly nuclear, all in the interest of billionaires and foreign lobbies.

This country is a mess, led by incompetent fools.....and some think we need another neocon boondoggle halfway around the world.....no thanks. Not worth one American life or one American tax dollar.
    By far the best post on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    The pro-Russian overtones of some of these posts are pathetic. Following the ?leader? to the bitter end I guess.
    I will pay for your ammo and your plane ticket to Kiev. Say when.

vCash
    And I do not (and we will not.) desire togo to war over Ukraine. All I want is for NATO to do all it can, short of going to war to help defeat those pigs. The Ukrainian people are demonstrating to us all the true meaning of patriotism.
    ?The road to Auschwitz was paved with indifference.?

vCash
    IN.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    And I do not (and we will not.) desire togo to war over Ukraine. All I want is for NATO to do all it can, short of going to war to help defeat those pigs. The Ukrainian people are demonstrating to us all the true meaning of patriotism.
    ?The road to Auschwitz was paved with indifference.?
    I have yet to hear what we would be fighting for in the Ukraine? What values are we fighting for again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    I have yet to hear what we would be fighting for in the Ukraine? What values are we fighting for again?
    That's kinda how propaganda works...you absorb it, accept it, and spread it without even knowing it's propaganda.

vCash
    ?We? are not fighting. The Ukrainian people are fighting for their home, just as we too wood.
    Under no circumstances do I think we should go to war over this; and yes the situation is dangerous. How dangerous? Just read Tuchman?s ?The Guns of August? and that will tell you just how dangerous it can be. However, it is a risk we must take.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That's kinda how propaganda works...you absorb it, accept it, and spread it without even knowing it's propaganda.
    It’s propaganda to simply ask for defined reasons prior to committing to war against a nuclear power ?

Good logic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    It’s propaganda to simply ask for defined reasons prior to committing to war against a nuclear power ?

Good logic
    I’m sure WeirdoMSU will have time to figure it all out when he is an E-3 cook assigned to USAREUR.

vCash
    We are not committing to war against Russia. We are simply helping others defend their nation against a tyrannical dictator who is hell-bent on destroying them.

vCash
    Sorry i started this thread....i was asked to go help with Ukrainian immigrants not to fight. It touched me to see the little innocent children suffering but i just can't risk going there with 2 years left to retire.

vCash
    ?We? are not fighting.
    Yes. We are not fighting, nor should we. Again, nobody has ever defined what values we would be defending in the Ukraine. To all the Billy Bad Asses out there that want the US to go to war, PM me and I will help arrange your flight.

vCash
    We are not committing to war against Russia. We are simply helping others defend their nation against a tyrannical dictator who is hell-bent on destroying them.
    This.
    As is the reat of the free world. The solidarity shown in this has been amazing to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Yes. We are not fighting, nor should we. Again, nobody has ever defined what values we would be defending in the Ukraine. To all the Billy Bad Asses out there that want the US to go to war, PM me and I will help arrange your flight.
    What's your view on Putin?

vCash
    Again. What US values are we defending in the Ukraine? There have been dozens of bloody conflicts around the globe that we totally ignored. Why now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What's your view on Putin?
    He is literally meaningless, but he is a nuclear power. He is not coming for us.