Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got an email today wanting to know if i wanted to go to Poland on the Ukranian Border

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Uh, why?
    Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels , or maybe it?s all of his off shore money accounts with oligarch money.

It?s like most of your posts are copy and paste jobs from cnn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels
    Those get taken down pretty fast these days, since he is a bad ass at putting millions of others in harms way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Western media propaganda****
    Says the guy concerned about Russia going into Poland.

vCash
    Uh maybe because the internet is awash with videos of zelensky dancing in high heels , or maybe it?s all of his off shore money accounts with oligarch money.

It?s like most of your posts are copy and paste jobs from cnn.
    Sure.

vCash
    Sure.
    Great response!

vCash
    The Russian army boogeyman is not nearly what you have been led to believe. It's poorly trained, poorly equipped, poorly motivated, and just, well.... poor.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Great response!
    A post that mentions "oligarch money", yet omits Russia and Putin....sorry, but a perplexed "sure" seemed appropriate.

Also, my stance isn't "copied and pasted" from CNN; support for Ukraine and Zelensky is overwhelming among both Rs and Ds, not to mention the rest of the free world.

If you find yourself on the side with a few other crazies carrying water for Putin, maybe a self reflection is in order....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    The Russian army boogeyman is not nearly what you have been led to believe. It's poorly trained, poorly equipped, poorly motivated, and just, well.... poor.
    Oh, for sure. Russia's "might" is painted rust. Still a formidable opponent given their political clout and nuclear capabilities, tho.

Hopefully their horrible logistics and planning do em in soon.

vCash
    Billionaire Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi is a gangster who bankrolls zelensky , that has little to do with Russia. Putin locked up or put indictments on many of the oligarchs that plundered Russia during Yeltsins years.

Perhaps we should not have supported the 2014 coup that installed Zelensky the perverse little actor.

None of it worth American blood or treasure. More blow back caused by meddling in other countries.

Let’s worry about our own southern border instead of sending 14 billion in our own tax dollars to be stolen and wasted in Ukraine. We are already bankrupt.

vCash
    A post that mentions "oligarch money", yet omits Russia and Putin....sorry, but a perplexed "sure" seemed appropriate.

Also, my stance isn't "copied and pasted" from CNN; support for Ukraine and Zelensky is overwhelming among both Rs and Ds, not to mention the rest of the free world.

If you find yourself on the side with a few other crazies carrying water for Putin, maybe a self reflection is in order....
    I could care less which side the Rs and Ds support on this issue. We do not have a dog in this hunt. Coming to the aid of a decades long corrupt country (see Hunter Biden 2020) standing up to the former Soviet Union is not in our interest. Staying out of it is the best we could hope for.

vCash
    Those get taken down pretty fast these days, since he is a bad ass at putting millions of others in harms way.
    I used do to Business in Moscow and Odessa for Siemens Energy. Looking at potential Turbomachinery components suppliers. Both places reeked of corruption. The sales people in Ukraine wanted to sell me dangerously low grade rivets. But figured I would say yes if they kicked some of their commission and some other stuff. "The rivets are ok and you get something for yourself."

We are taking corruption for bullshit money. Just a wild speculation but life under Marxism kills all dignity and they know all the heart strings on Americans. My next employer shutdown the Moscow and Kyiv operations cause too much corruption, too many fake or shell companies that could not pass credit verifications and refused to pre-pay. The CEO told the Borats to meet us in Germany or Dubai and for advanced payment.

vCash
    I could care less which side the Rs and Ds support on this issue. We do not have a dog in this hunt. Coming to the aid of a decades long corrupt country (see Hunter Biden 2020) standing up to the former Soviet Union is not in our interest. Staying out of it is the best we could hope for.
    Isolationism definitely worked out in the past...

vCash
    So I take it you are pro war with Russia? What skin do you have in the game? Are you at risk of getting called up to war?

vCash
    You mean like in Iraq ? Isolationism would have worked well there, or how about Libya ? Syria ?

I guess Hunter Biden needs a few hundred million more for the ?big guy?.

What a bunch of corrupt propaganda BS

Interesting that Biden?s kid, John Kerry?s kid, Mitt Romney?s kid and Pelosis kid all are employed in Ukraine?s oil and gas sector and all making big money. Move along nothing to see here.

vCash
    So I take it you are pro war with Russia? What skin do you have in the game? Are you at risk of getting called up to war?
    We are in a war with Russia right now, by proxy. We give Ukraine just enough military assistance to keep Russia bogged down and busy; thereby depleting Russian assets without direct military conflict with them. Just the right amount of assistance to keep it drawn out.

vCash
    You mean like in Iraq ? Isolationism would have worked well there, or how about Libya ? Syria ?

Interesting that Biden?s kid, John Kerry?s kid, Mitt Romney?s kid and Pelosis kid all are employed in Ukraine?s oil and gas sector and all making big money. Move along nothing to see here.
    Counterinsurgency. Not the same thing. Apples to aardvarks.

vCash
    Dude give it a rest, nobody cares if YOU believe what propaganda. I DO NOT believe anything out of Russia. I DO NOT believe anything out of Ukraine, but the images of civilian structures destroyed says a lot, regardless of who actually damaged it. I DO NOT believe anything out of Washington DC or US NEWS outlets either.

I am all about being energy dependent on domestic supplies. All I know is my CVX stocks that I have bought over 10 years from $68 to current are sitting pretty.

I am not a war mongel nor a pacifist. All I do know is I have respect for Zelensky and Ukraine for standing up to Russia. Do you really think that if that was the US, our population would be fighting as hard as the Ukrainians are? Odds are NO because most of our generations have become weak and entitled.

vCash

Isolation from Desperate and Suicidal Marxist and Kleptocrats sounds great to me. Would have been great to avoid Iraq and Somalia too.

Banned
    vCash
    Moscow has been Satan's Domain since1917. After what Stalin did to Ukraine in the 30's, they have every right to remain separate from the Evil Empire.