Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rickea Jackson just put her name in the portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    From what I had been told, Cohen didn?t want a ton of competition for baseball. With the new Dude, he needed booster support and funding solely focused on baseball. True or not, it got us the NC, so I guess the end justifies the means.
    This is 100 kinds of dumb and wrong...

vCash
    Damn you Arike Ogunbowale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    When Vic calls and leaves a msg on Dipshit Cohen?s vmail that he is flying out to Austin for an interview and DS Cohen doesn?t return his msg for over 48 hrs? what would you think?

DS Cohen was told by Keenum don?t let money be the issue ?.

Well why didn?t DS Cohen and Keenum fly to Austin and pick Vic up and counter offer and make things right? Because DS Cohen didn?t even attempt to fly out there and fly Vic and his wife back.

Keenum was told by DSC that he had made sure everything was put on the table money wise and State matched what TX offered? guess what? it wasn?t.

Keenum was also told in a one on one mtging with the former employee that he wanted to make sure he knew the whole story.

Keenum told Vic that?s not what he was told.

Believe what you want?. But DSC screwed this whole thing up. Untruths were told to the CEO to cover their own ass. That?s how that whole discussion ended.

Then DSC listens to the most militant Women?s basketball coach in America?. And was sold a bill of NO GOOD and our program came crashing down.

The Athletic department has been trying to spin this debacle to cover DSC?s ignorance ever since.

That?s the lack of leadership this athletic director has and until he is held responsible? nothing will change?. He is a puppet to a few arrogant 💰guys and they are drunk on their power. Football has been a debacle from day 1 of Moorehead till today. Got lucky with THIS Baseball coach?.. and it was his 3rd choice.

Be in denial all you want? but DSC and Bo Hemphill, who is DSC?s right hand YES man and the liberal Red Head Asst AD ?. They are all clueless idiots?.

Fire away at me all you want?. But there is so much crap buried among these 3 folks?. It would really piss you off.

Don?t believe me? then start digging around and find it for yourself. We are screwed until the Bryan Building is literally CLEANED OUT.

Time to burn it down and let the Phoenix rise from the ashes?..

And I am sure Cohen is totally responsible for worldwide hunger and poverty as well as world peace **********
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'm glad I clicked on this thread again so I could read that. Wow, is there a single person that believes that? LOL, good stuff "Dak".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    👍🏼

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'm glad I clicked on this thread again so I could read that. Wow, is there a single person that believes that? LOL, good stuff "Dak".
    Do you believe that he left because somebody told you a completely unsubstantiated rumor that VS daughter was caught in a same sex relationship with a player and we had to let him go so that he could coach elsewhere without any issues? That?s a pretty good one, too, ?Hoopsdawg?. 😂
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 01-27-2022 at 06:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    I didn?t say any of it. I heard it, and so far, it?s been as plausible as any other story thrown about. You asked what I heard, yet seem extremely pissed when I told you. Maybe you didn?t really want to know. 🤷🏼
    I think you think way more of your opinion than any other air breathing human but please do continue to entertain us. I'm not pissed but I'll admit I do get a good chuckle from reading this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I think you think way more of your opinion than any other air breathing human but please do continue to entertain us. I'm not pissed but I'll admit I do get a good chuckle from reading this.
    I couldn?t care less what you think. Aren?t you the guy, Pancho Libre, that so poetically posted about cougars in Oxford sucking Corral?s cock? You don?t strike me as an intellectual or sports savant. I didn?t ask for your opinion, but I did come here to state mine. Why else would one post? Almost all the content of every public forum is opinion stated by people that want to be heard, to engage in the conversation. I?m glad you got a good chuckle out of it since you asked about it. Atleast our exchange did something for you.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 01-27-2022 at 09:52 PM.

vCash
    yea and I'm still laughing at how important u think u are. And yes the corral stories are true but I'm not posting the photos or continuing to go on and on about it cuz stuff just happens man. Observation is obviously a strong point for you. i hate the fact that you weren't aware or you would still be posting about it. You think highly of Dak holliday so good for you. I do enjoy your literature though. Thanks for the fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    yea and I'm still laughing at how important u think u are. And yes the corral stories are true but I'm not posting the photos or continuing to go on and on about it cuz stuff just happens man. Observation is obviously a strong point for you. i hate the fact that you weren't aware or you would still be posting about it. You think highly of Dak holliday so good for you. I do enjoy your literature though. Thanks for the fun.
    I?d venture that most QB1s get similar treatment regardless of school. No need to bring up the obvious.
    Enjoy. I came to talk when I?m away from home. Unfortunately, I get sucked in when I?m there, now, too. Good night, Pancho Libre.

vCash
    nite nite and rest easy man