Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We have now been passed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Just wait til OP finds out Women's Golf for UM is national champions!
    I remember when our men"s golf was decent. What happened? Didn't we have a highly ranked all around program involving turf mgt , country club mgt and stuff?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    This post also exposes the obsession for all things Ole Miss by a large portion of the fanbase.

It's women's basketball. Let it go
    This is like the 4th-5th thread started in the last week about something OM related. We really do a crappy job dispelling the notion that we?re not obsessed with them. And if we are can we please do it in a sport that 97% of the country actually cares about.

vCash
    Who or what is this "UM" of which everyone speaks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Me neither. It was cool while we were a top team in the country, but if we're not that, then I just go back to my normal level of care for women's basketball. none.
    Yea, I would prefer us to be good to being bad, but it's really not that big of a deal. If it's not football, men's basketball, or baseball, it just doesn't matter much at all (and we're one of the few schools that baseball matters). To the extent the women being good hurt men's basketball attendance (not that I buy that argument), it's better for us to be bad unless we are competing for a national championship and getting the exposure that comes with that.

vCash
    No one cares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    This is a loser post to make 2 days after our men beat their men by double digits.

No sexism, but Men's basketball drives a significantly higher revenue. It's the second biggest sport on average at schools.

This is just pure whiny bullshit. You average about 7.5 posts for month, if they're going to be this bad, you should knock that number down to 0.5 max
    It's not a loser post when the last coach brought in sellout crowds and made it to two straight championship games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    It's not a loser post when the last coach brought in sellout crowds and made it to two straight championship games.
    No it kind of is. You are mad that they have passed us in a sport that 98% of the country does not give one iota of a crap about. Did you complain when they passed us in softball too? They bring the same amount of revenue to the University. NONE

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    And had a complete melt down choke in the second one

vCash
    So according to the most vocal posters on this board we can only care about sports that produce revenue and more than 70% of the country cares about. According to the latest financials, that leaves MSU with two sports: Football and Men?s Basketball.

Mods please close down all posts about any other MSU sports including baseball since these sports don?t meet the set criteria of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    No it kind of is. You are mad that they have passed us in a sport that 98% of the country does not give one iota of a crap about. Did you complain when they passed us in softball too? They bring the same amount of revenue to the University. NONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    So according to the most vocal posters on this board we can only care about sports that produce revenue and more than 70% of the country cares about. According to the latest financials, that leaves MSU with two sports: Football and Men?s Basketball.

Mods please close down all posts about any other MSU sports including baseball since these sports don?t meet the set criteria of the board.
    Not at all. Most are however tired of seeing the same damn thread 5 different ways. We get it, the women?s basketball cult is mad that they are not relevant anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You do realize they were once a women's basketball power right? They didn't win a Natty but they were up there.
    Wasn?t that over 30 years ago? I wouldn?t know because I am only 34 so I don?t really remember much before 95. I?m talking more modern era

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Not at all. Most are however tired of seeing the same damn thread 5 different ways. We get it, the women?s basketball cult is mad that they are not relevant anymore.
    They are the Vic Schaefer cult, not the Women's BB cult

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    They are the Vic Schaefer cult, not the Women's BB cult
    You are as correct as THE Bruce Dickinson knowing that he heard a killer sound.

Banned
    vCash
    This is a loser post because of its timing.

It comes right on the heels of us dragging them in men's basketball. Didn't see me ripping anyone being mad about us losing games or losing to them in WBB right in the wake of it.

This post, however, was timed to be right when as a fanbase, we should be owning basketball bragging rights for at least a week. Again, it's a loser post.

Banned
    vCash
    LMAO. Someone that butt hurt they had to give negative rep anonymously? Weak

vCash
    I didn?t say I supported this statement.

vCash
    Dumbass the post was made the day the poll came out. The only timing issue is in your head.

This is a loser post because of its timing.

It comes right on the heels of us dragging them in men's basketball. Didn't see me ripping anyone being mad about us losing games or losing to them in WBB right in the wake of it.

This post, however, was timed to be right when as a fanbase, we should be owning basketball bragging rights for at least a week. Again, it's a loser post.

Banned
    vCash
    Dumbass the post was made the day the poll came out. The only timing issue is in your head.
    You're the loser searching for OM rankings in any sport. This is an MSU board. Reassess priorities. You're dangerously above your post avereage and no progress being made. Stop. Post less.

vCash
    It was on all of social media. No need to search.

Also who checks post stats? That?s just weird.

Don?t forget you can?t take a lap without the L!

You're the loser searching for OM rankings in any sport. This is an MSU board. Reassess priorities. You're dangerously above your post avereage and no progress being made. Stop. Post less.

Banned
    vCash
    It was on all of social media. No need to search.

Also who checks post stats? That?s just weird.

Don?t forget you can?t take a lap without the L!
    I check when someone comes posting positive ole miss shit to see if I need to report them. So again, post less. Loser thread. Loser poster.