Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    GOATs don't beat Rams.
    LOL

vCash

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    "Smart" people do "their own (google) research."

Actual Smart people listen to the experts.

Rodgers threw out the allergic excuse after getting drug. I'm all for protecting yourself but he just wanted to sound like the Berkeley I'm better than you douche canoe he is. 888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die. The only true change the CDC has made has gone against science recommendations of shortening quarantine (because a general 10 day stoppage would cripple the economy which is hilarious and giving that knowledge to the masses won't have ill effect.)

Rodgers is not the guy to defend. Same as Kyrie.
    So smart people listen to the "Experts" spewing lies about things, while their actual FOIA'd emails show they withheld the facts to promote lies? By you posting here, your internet works. Are your browsers broken to research this public information?

Why are the most "vaccinated" states and nations now having the largest surges in cases? Do you do data or simply lap up propaganda? Why are nations stopping boosters? The same nations have given the most boosters and are as highly "vaccinated" as any on earth. Why are nations that used certain cheap drugs not seeing surges.

If you care to look, Fauci's emails show he was told and acknowledged April 2020 that these drugs would work and protect people. This so called "expert" was also told it was man made, masks don't work, and lock downs don't work in Spring 2020. His email responses confirmed he knew these things. Prior to that everything these experts had published confirmed all of this. What changed April 2020? Fauci's pocked book sure exploded over the last 2 years. Look them up and then come back here with your BS.

I already clowned you on this in private. Don't make me in public. Oh, and watch out for that cliff ahead of you.

ETA: Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny I said what's up.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I see you made it through last night without a lead deposit. How were the crazies on Bourbon last night? Maybe the cold kept the crime at bay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    GOATs don't beat Rams.
    He did in the super bowl lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I see you made it through last night without a lead deposit. How were the crazies on Bourbon last night? Maybe the cold kept the crime at bay.
    Man, I always go to pat o's from St. Peter off royal. I try my best to avoid bourbon

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    So smart people listen to the "Experts" spewing lies about things, while their actual FOIA'd emails show they withheld the facts to promote lies? By you posting here, your internet works. Are your browsers broken to research this public information?

Why are the most "vaccinated" states and nations now having the largest surges in cases? Do you do data or simply lap up propaganda? Why are nations stopping boosters? The same nations have given the most boosters and are as highly "vaccinated" as any on earth. Why are nations that used certain cheap drugs not seeing surges.

If you care to look, Fauci's emails show he was told and acknowledged April 2020 that these drugs would work and protect people. This so called "expert" was also told it was man made, masks don't work, and lock downs don't work in Spring 2020. His email responses confirmed he knew these things. Prior to that everything these experts had published confirmed all of this. What changed April 2020? Fauci's pocked book sure exploded over the last 2 years. Look them up and then come back here with your BS.

I already clowned you on this in private. Don't make me in public. Oh, and watch out for that cliff ahead of you.

ETA: Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny I said what's up.
    You clowned me in private? You never ****ing responded to my rebuttal. You messaged once and then didn't respond back. That's not clowning, that's believing your own shit and ignoring someone giving you proper data / rebuttal back. You are quite literally full of your own shit.

Kindly **** off, and go spin the 1 in 50 wheel. Good luck.

If you want to decide to get into an open shit slinging contest, go "research" vaccinated deaths vs. unvaxxed deaths. The results may shock you. Vaccine != Immunity is just you quite simply being an idiot. Vaccines don't stop you from catching it they train your body to fight it. If you can't grasp that simple of a concept then any amount of research you do is quite literally worthless.

Post less.

vCash
    Mahomes and Allen are fun to watch.

vCash
    These have been the best playoff games I've ever seen. Everyone has been amazing. This Chiefs/Bills game is just nuts.

vCash
    I think we are currently watching the best 2 teams in the league.

vCash

888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die.
    "Experts" like Fauci are paid to lie to you.

888K figure includes those that died WITH Covid, and not necessarily FROM Covid.

The true numbers that died FROM just Covid are about 6% of what is reported.

vCash
    Quite an ending to the KC/Buffalo game. Looks like Buffalo's going to win, but with 13 seconds left, anything can happen.

vCash
    WOW, what a game.

vCash
    What a game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    These have been the best playoff games I've ever seen. Everyone has been amazing. This Chiefs/Bills game is just nuts.
    This is one is great. Saints vs Vikings in nfc championship, saints in super bowl, 49ers vs bengals super bowl, Denver GB super bowl, and bills giants SB were great too

I'm certainly biased to saints games

vCash
    What a game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Buffalo and KC are the two best teams in the game IMO.....Ashamed someone has to lose.....Both QBs are incredible.......Now, with that said, Cincy maybe the hottest team in the league.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    "Smart" people do "their own (google) research."

Rodgers threw out the allergic excuse after getting drug. I'm all for protecting yourself but he just wanted to sound like the Berkeley I'm better than you douche canoe he is. 888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die. The only true change the CDC has made has gone against science recommendations of shortening quarantine (because a general 10 day stoppage would cripple the economy which is hilarious and giving that knowledge to the masses won't have ill effect.)

Rodgers is not the guy to defend. Same as Kyrie.
    Amazing how much money the experts have made on this man made virus.

vCash
    Have a feeling the Bills will never see the ball again. This is sort of where I like the college OT better.

vCash
    Romo is like the 14 year old excited nerd calling these games. It's so annoying