Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Divisional playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Now he has all off season to pursue his scientific "research" career. Such bravery on his part.
    Smart people do their own research and make the best decisions for themselves.

Your government is not your god.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

Pretty much everyone who I've seen "doing their own research" aren't actually doing any research. They are using it as an excuse to not get vaccinated. And if that's what they want to do, it's their right. Just stop with the grandstanding and acting like you're smarter than everyone else. He and Kyrie both want you to think they are smarter than everyone else and it's just a case of them drawing a line in the sand because "no one gets to tell me what to do!!!" That young little gal Aa-Ron has now has made him go full on crazy.

vCash
    what is this Tom Brady effect that when a team gets way ahead of him in post-season they just totally implode?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Pretty much everyone who I've seen "doing their own research" aren't actually doing any research. They are using it as an excuse to not get vaccinated. And if that's what they want to do, it's their right. Just stop with the grandstanding and acting like you're smarter than everyone else. He and Kyrie both want you to think they are smarter than everyone else and it's just a case of them drawing a line in the sand because "no one gets to tell me what to do!!!" That young little gal Aa-Ron has now has made him go full on crazy.
    Not a Rodgers fan, but If he is on the level....

He said that he is allergic to one of the components in the phizer and moderna

Then he looked into getting the J&J and saw the reports of people getting blood clots and myocarditis.

Then he GOT Covid. So now he has antibodies and some level of natural immunity.

On top of all that, many athletes are very particular about what they put into their bodies in the first place.

In America, you should have that right. Hell, the CDC is now saying that getting the virus and getting over it is better than getting the shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    what is this Tom Brady effect that when a team gets way ahead of him in post-season they just totally implode?
    You can't kill Tom Brady unless you drive a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....
    Last edited by Saltydog; 01-23-2022 at 06:27 PM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    You can't kill Tom Brady unless you stick a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....
    That's the thing, Tom Brady has not even played very well. The Rams have literally just PUSHED the Bucs back into this tie game with turnovers and a missed FG.

vCash
    And Cooper Kupp wins the game for the Rams with back to back receptions to setup the winning chip shot FG.

vCash
    And Cooper Kupp wins the game for the Rams with back to back receptions to setup the winning chip shot FG.
    That was nuts.

vCash
    You absolutely can't let them get behind you like that but I will say this, Kupp is bad boy......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    GOATs don't beat Rams.

vCash
    Dam. How many thought the Rams should've taken a knee after Stafford almost fumbled the ball. And then catching the Bucs in a delayed safety blitz. Balls McVay.

vCash
    Just need the Bills to beat the Chiefs now and I'll be happy. If Mahomes would get rid of his brother and baby momma he'd be much more likable.

vCash
    Tampa Bay defense lost the game in the end with the prevent defense.

vCash
    Just need the Bills to beat the Chiefs now and I'll be happy. If Mahomes would get rid of his brother and baby momma he'd be much more likable.
    Agree.

vCash
    There's a solution... don't follow anything nfl players do off the field (as long as they aren't breaking the law), but just watch them on the field.

Saint fans hate Michael Thomas for his crazy talk on Twitter, but I don't read it. He's an unbelievable wr, so I want him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    There's a solution... don't follow anything nfl players do off the field (as long as they aren't breaking the law), but just watch them on the field.

Saint fans hate Michael Thomas for his crazy talk on Twitter, but I don't read it. He's an unbelievable wr, so I want him.
    In todays day and age, that's almost impossible. They show them on tv all the time. You're almost forced to keep up with it. They pretty much all think because they play sports you should care what they think or say.

And another solution, don't be a douche and people might like you. That's probably too much to ask for some

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

"Smart" people do "their own (google) research."

Actual Smart people listen to the experts.

Rodgers threw out the allergic excuse after getting drug. I'm all for protecting yourself but he just wanted to sound like the Berkeley I'm better than you douche canoe he is. 888k Americans and counting are dead. 1 in 50 positive cases die. The only true change the CDC has made has gone against science recommendations of shortening quarantine (because a general 10 day stoppage would cripple the economy which is hilarious and giving that knowledge to the masses won't have ill effect.)

Rodgers is not the guy to defend. Same as Kyrie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    You can't kill Tom Brady unless you drive a stake thru this heart........Ole Man is unreal........I don't like him but he is the GOAT and I hate to say that because I was a huge Joe Montana fan.....
    I would love to have seen Montana in the Air Raid and with today's rules and training. If that were the case there would be no debate about who the best of all time really is.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I would love to have seen Montana in the Air Raid and with today's rules and training. If that were the case there would be no debate about who the best of all time really is.
    Yea... Peyton

vCash
    In todays day and age, that's almost impossible. They show them on tv all the time. You're almost forced to keep up with it. They pretty much all think because they play sports you should care what they think or say.

And another solution, don't be a douche and people might like you. That's probably too much to ask for some
    Works for me, but I only follow Twitter for practice/injury reports. I don't follow any of the players. I also don't watch any of the kickoff shows