Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Divisional playoffs

vCash

NFL Divisional playoffs

I know SF is the Hot team but it going to be COLLLDDDD tonight. I'll take Rogers and the points. Titans get Henry back and Cincy isn't there yet so take the Titans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I know SF is the Hot team but it going to be COLLLDDDD tonight. I'll take Rogers and the points. Titans get Henry back and Cincy isn't there yet so take the Titans.
    I'm thinking about teasing to SF +11.5 and under the total to 53.5. As for Cincy & Tenn, I can honestly see this game going either way, and therefore have no feel for this game.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Going to root for Green Bay and Cincy. I don't think SF can beat Tampa Bay and I'm tired of Brady. Despise the Titans, so go Bengals.

vCash
    Titans/Bengals is a good game. Cincy fans probably losing their minds over the Burrow interception that contacted the ground.

vCash
    Can't believe the fourth down call. Always take the points, especially in a playoff game.

vCash
    Cincy just may get the FG with the interception, 22 seconds to go.

Henry doesn't seem to be playing full speed tonight.

vCash
    Tannehill played badly and Henry obviously wasn't 100% but the Bengals made the plays when they had to.

vCash
    Too cold in Green Bay. At least there's no snow on the field.

vCash
    Seems like GB should be up more than 7-0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Seems like GB should be up more than 7-0.
    I agree. Too dang cold.

vCash
    With any luck at all it'd be 7-7 at the half instead of 7-0. Good block of the FG by the 49ers though, so damage was minimized.

vCash
    San Fran is built on good defense. I’m rooting for Rodgers, he’s got some guts to tell the truth to the media about all the bs going on. Hats off to him.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    The Niners have won me over during the game. And it's pretty easy to dislike Rodgers.

vCash
    49ers and Bengals (I hope) for an old school repeat of the 1989 Super Bowl XXIII

vCash
    Well dam I didn't see that coming. Oh well Rogers is gonna look good in Black and Gold next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well dam I didn't see that coming. Oh well Rogers is gonna look good in Black and Gold next year.
    Lots of OM fans hanging on the projections of Matt being drafted by them, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    San Fran is built on good defense. I’m rooting for Rodgers, he’s got some guts to tell the truth to the media about all the bs going on. Hats off to him.
    He doesn't have guts. He's got an arrogant I'm smarter than you attitude but in actuality he's a dumbass and an asshole. Him and Kyrie both. Happy to see him fail. Rip bozo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He doesn't have guts. He's got an arrogant I'm smarter than you attitude but in actuality he's a dumbass and an asshole. Him and Kyrie both. Happy to see him fail. Rip bozo
    Now he has all off season to pursue his scientific "research" career. Such bravery on his part.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Now he has all off season to pursue his scientific "research" career. Such bravery on his part.
    hey he's 1 out of about 50 guys who were starting QBs with a super bowl. maybe if lightning strikes twice he'll be the 1 out of 50 people who die from the disease he thinks he know more than numerous doctors and scientists about.

Crazy how Rona was ravaging the NFL until the playoffs. Even though up in here in Wisconsin we crossed 800k confirmed active cases.

vCash
    In.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17