Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU vs Ole Miss basketball

vCash

MSU vs Ole Miss basketball

Howland has to win this game, his record against Ole Miss is not good and they beat us up bad at their place a couple of weeks ago. We have to protect home court. It's close to a must win because we still have Auburn, Tennesse, UK, LSU and Texas Tech left. It doesn't get any easier

vCash
    YAWN....Rinse and repeat!

vCash
    We got this.

Need Minnesota, ark, Louisville, Furman, bama, and Winthrop to win today also

vCash
    We got this!

vCash
    It is 100% the proverbial “must win”
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It is 100% the proverbial “must win”
    Must win gets overused. But this is definitely must win. Ole Miss is 1-4 in the SEC with their only win coming against us.

vCash
    It's a must win. And when you look at the rosters and the fact that we have a multiple Final 4 coach, it is embarrassing that it isn't a damn near guaranteed win. We better win today or you'll be able to hear a mouse fart in the Hump the rest of the season. Probably Shouldn't be that way, but it's the truth

vCash
    We have a multiple final 4 coach who caught fire years ago with a potential HOFer and has rode that coattail since.

vCash
    11 point favorite. Oh boy if we lose this one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    We have a multiple final 4 coach who caught fire years ago with a potential HOFer and has rode that coattail since.
    He took northern Arizona to the tourney, and took Pittsburgh to back-to-back sweet 16s. He got the ucla job bc he was damn good. Now he's certainly not the same coach as he was back then, but it's wrong to say he isn't good. He's taken 4 different programs to the tourney now

vCash
    Minnesota won. Really hope we can blast ice cube today was a good day tonight.

vCash
    To paraphrase Billy Bean I'm not paying you for the coach/player you were I'm paying you for the coach you are now/

vCash
    To paraphrase Billy Bean I'm not paying you for the coach/player you were I'm paying you for the coach you are now/
    Howland is 13th in the sec in salary. Are we getting our money worth?

ETA... artifice was 2019. Not sure where he ranks currently, but I'm sure close to the bottom
    Last edited by msstate7; 01-22-2022 at 02:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Howland is 13th in the sec in salary. Are we getting our money worth?

ETA... artifice was 2019. Not sure where he ranks currently, but I'm sure close to the bottom
    Nope. When you look at the stands today ans see how much money, Sales and concessions, we are bringing in nope. TV money doesn't count. Bruce Pearl makes 400 grand more. I'd say Aubbie is really getting their monies worth/ On the other hand Cream is playing Burglar with Uga. Until he lost control we got our moneys worth out of Stans/
    Last edited by parabrave; 01-22-2022 at 02:21 PM.

vCash
    Nope. When you look at the stands today ans see how much money, Sales and concessions, we are bringing in nope. TV money doesn't count. Bruce Pearl makes 400 grand more. I'd say Aubbie is really getting their monies worth/ On the other hand Cream is playing Burglar with Uga. Until he lost control we got our moneys worth out of Stans/
    Well that's bc we as a fanbase suck, not howland

vCash
    How do we as a fanbase suck??

vCash
    Wrong, wrong, wrong.....Our fan base is just like any other.....When you win, you'll be supported.......When you don't and consistently don't meet expectations you won't.....I don't have to tell you which one Howland is in do i?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Wrong, wrong, wrong.....Our fan base is just like any other.....When you win, you'll be supported.......When you don't and consistently don't meet expectations you won't.....I don't have to tell you which one Howland is in do i?
    OM outdraws us with less results

Our attendance sucked when we were a 5-seed a few years back.

vCash
    For once in my life, I don't feel like arguing. I won't convince you, and you won't convince me. Hail state! Beat OM!

vCash
    Carrying and traveling just aren't called anymore. Smh