Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Did we just offer a legit dual threat QB?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    The fact is that Leach has never pulled top end QB talent and has put up huge numbers with a high efficiency, short yardage passing game that chews up the field from 20 to 20. QB is basically a nameless position on Leach?s team as it doesn?t make a ton of difference who he puts back there for the most part. Those are facts.
    It DOES Make a ton of difference who he puts in and a low percentage of QB's can run it as well as Will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    It DOES Make a ton of difference who he puts in and a low percentage of QB's can run it as well as Will.
    Fact

vCash
    Agreed, rep given!

vCash
    Will does a really good job running the AirRaid. That being said, Leach has found someone to run it at nearly the same proficiency every year he?s coached, so 🤷🏼.

vCash
    The fact is that Leach has never pulled top end QB talent and has put up huge numbers with a high efficiency, short yardage passing game that chews up the field from 20 to 20. QB is basically a nameless position on Leach?s team as it doesn?t make a ton of difference who he puts back there for the most part. Those are facts.
    Put Robertson or Greek in and lets find out.

Give the people what they want!!!

How many years do you have left? Dak is back baby
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 01-26-2022 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Will had the advantage of playing in an AirRaid system in HS. Costello played pro style his entire career and didn?t pick it up fast enough. When his confidence left, he was done. Schrader and all true dual threat/running QBs don?t do well for Leach. It?s one reason he rarely signs them. He wants a QB to throw the ball.
    and he will continue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Put Robertson or Greek in and lets find out.

Give the people what they want!!!

How many years do you have left? Dak is back baby
    You can?t argue against what I said, so this is your response, huh? Look, Will will be fine. The next guy, regardless of who he is, will most likely be, too. That?s the beauty of the system.

vCash
    But when is Robertson going to quench his interest in playing baseball?

vCash
    You can?t argue against what I said, so this is your response, huh? Look, Will will be fine. The next guy, regardless of who he is, will most likely be, too. That?s the beauty of the system.
    You're not wrong, but isn't it kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy that any player long-recruited by a competent offensive mind because said player meets the needs of the system will be pretty good with enough experience? The same is true for pretty much any offensive guru.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    You're not wrong, but isn't it kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy that any player long-recruited by a competent offensive mind because said player meets the needs of the system will be pretty good with enough experience? The same is true for pretty much any offensive guru.
    YES!!! You are about the only person that gets it.

Banned
    vCash
    YES!!! You are about the only person that gets it.
    What? That it doesn't really matter whose under center? Most all QB's have Will's accuracy?

vCash
    Will is very accurate, but it?s hard to really appreciate that as he makes a lot of high percentage throws. Passes designed to be easier to complete. The AirRaid is a system. Leach looks for a certain type to run it. They?re typically do your job, don?t improvise, pass until ALL else fails. It?s why they practice the same play the same way over and over again. It?s because Will is so much more polished at this point that I can?t see him being unseated. The next guy will probably be very similar to Will. Leach was basically Will?s only 2 P5 offers, I believe I recall hearing. First at WSU, then at MSU. Will is exactly what Leach wants. There are more Wills out there than Daks. Good thing is that we don?t need a Dak with the AirRaid.

vCash
    I literally just argued against what you said and have been since you decided to come on here to troll. This argument doesnt matter, in the end I am winning it bc Will keeps performing well and proving you wrong.

vCash
    Will had the advantage of playing in an AirRaid system in HS. Costello played pro style his entire career and didn?t pick it up fast enough. When his confidence left, he was done. Schrader and all true dual threat/running QBs don?t do well for Leach. It?s one reason he rarely signs them. He wants a QB to throw the ball.
    No he didnt. Not even close to what he is doing now

vCash
    I literally just argued against what you said and have been since you decided to come on here to troll. This argument doesnt matter, in the end I am winning it bc Will keeps performing well and proving you wrong.
    Wyatt, you haven?t disproved anything. You and I agree on almost everything except that Will is an exceptional QB talent, and you can?t prove that. This is and has always been on the fact that you desperately want him to be super special, but the system he runs will allow him to be extremely successful without being overly special.

vCash
    No he didnt. Not even close to what he is doing now
    👍🏼

vCash
    Wyatt, you haven?t disproved anything. You and I agree on almost everything except that Will is an exceptional QB talent, and you can?t prove that. This is and has always been on the fact that you desperately want him to be super special, but the system he runs will allow him to be extremely successful without being overly special.
    Naw me or his father havent but he has proven you wrong and will keep on

Banned
    vCash
    M

Banned
    vCash
    Having difficulty replying to correct post. Wrong one keeps popping up.

Banned
    vCash
    Naw me or his father havent but he has proven you wrong and will keep on
    Rep added. Good too on explaining what system Will operated in high school versus what he is doing now