Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we just offer a legit dual threat QB?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Lol

Go through Minshew scouting combine numbers and then tell me which one of those will can get within a mile of. This is not to mention throwing the ball downfield more than 40 yards in the air.

I’m guessing you’ve never seen Minshew play in college or the nfl.

Name a P5 q b will is more athletic than......just one
    Minshew is a 5 flat 40 guy. Will won't be much different.

Aiden O'Connell - Purdue
    Spencer Petras - Iowa

That's 2 that I know for sure.

vCash
    Will can run a five flat forty ?

Don’t think so

Now do arm strength
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 01-21-2022 at 09:08 PM.

vCash
    Lol

Go through Minshew scouting combine numbers and then tell me which one of those will can get within a mile of. This is not to mention throwing the ball downfield more than 40 yards in the air.

I?m guessing you?ve never seen Minshew play in college or the nfl.

Name a P5 q b will is more athletic than......just one
    Have seen both, a lot more than you could imagine and there is not much difference. Weak arm Will is a myth. Will is much much much further ahead than Minshew was at this point in their careers.

I love Gardner. He is a thicker than Will but that is about it. Its ok to say both are good players. Leach seem to think a lot of both of them
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 01-21-2022 at 09:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Where do all these posts go when he breaks so the game records I have often wondered that
    Not sure what you are asking here

vCash
    Not sure what you are asking here
    His arm is really strong when he throws for 350 and 3 TDs but when he is missing 3 OL suddenly he is noodle arm again

vCash
    Will can run a five flat forty ?

Don’t think so

Now do arm strength
    Dude. He was faster than that in HS. Chill. You dont know as much as you think you do on this one

vCash
    No I’m sorry will can not outrun Minshew, this is ridiculous.

I’ve never called Will noodle arm, but he struggles to throw the ball more than 35-40 yards in the air.

Will is very slow footed and lacks arm strength. That’s a fact.

Nothing personal here, will has done a good job. He does some things very well such as go through his progressions, he’s accurate most of the time and he’s got leadership,skills. There’s a ceiling there however where his physical limitations making winning more than 8 games very difficult IMO. The defense can keep everything in front of them and does not have to defend the whole field. Any pass rush is deadly as will has difficulty sidestepping any pass rush whatsoever.

vCash
    I am really concerned about our offense next year. I did not realize how good Charles cross really was. We are losing a top 10 NFL draft pick (maybe top 5) at the most crticial OL spot in an offense that desperately needs a strong anchor at LT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    I am really concerned about our offense next year. I did not realize how good Charles cross really was. We are losing a top 10 NFL draft pick (maybe top 5) at the most crticial OL spot in an offense that desperately needs a strong anchor at LT.
    could be really ugly next year on offense. D should be good. Special teams should be better. Schedule not too bad. But Cohen better get that short list ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    We've known this since before the season started.

vCash
    If #2 is still our QB when he is a Senior?. We are 17?ed.
    pure.plain & simple.

vCash
    No I’m sorry will can not outrun Minshew, this is ridiculous.

I’ve never called Will noodle arm, but he struggles to throw the ball more than 35-40 yards in the air.

Will is very slow footed and lacks arm strength. That’s a fact.

Nothing personal here, will has done a good job. He does some things very well such as go through his progressions, he’s accurate most of the time and he’s got leadership,skills. There’s a ceiling there however where his physical limitations making winning more than 8 games very difficult IMO. The defense can keep everything in front of them and does not have to defend the whole field. Any pass rush is deadly as will has difficulty sidestepping any pass rush whatsoever.
    Ok. Well he is faster than a 5.0 that is just fact. See how that works?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    If #2 is still our QB when he is a Senior?. We are 17?ed.
    pure.plain & simple.
    Nah he will break records and go to bowls for at least 3 more years so you might as well get ready for the 17

vCash
    Nah he will break records and go to bowls for at least 3 more years so you might as well get ready for the 17
    Will he? Everyone assumes he will not try pro ball after next year or the year after.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    Will he? Everyone assumes he will not try pro ball after next year or the year after.
    The nfl is not happening.

vCash
    The nfl is not happening.
    Really shouldn't speculate as to what Will might do as far as the NFL is concerned because this will just be his sophomore season. Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. Let's wait and see.
    Last edited by Catfish; 01-23-2022 at 12:44 PM.

vCash
    When it comes to discussing QB's some of you seem to have issues.

vCash
    The QB conversation is hard to have with Wyatt sitting at the table. He?s gonna do like any of us would do if y?all were discussing yours or my kid. Just gotta remember that when he talks. If you read close enough, you can usually see the spin he?s putting on it.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 01-24-2022 at 09:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    The QB conversation is hard to have with Wyatt sitting at the table. He?s gonna do like any of us would do if y?all were discussing yours or my kid. Just gotta remember that when he talks. If you read close enough, you can usually see the spin he?s putting on it.
    Its hard to have any conversation with you.

It doesnt matter. Yall will just continue to eat it like you have since he started. Again, come up with a new insult bc the Dad stuff just makes you look like you have nothing better to do but troll me

vCash
    Its hard to have any conversation with you.

It doesnt matter. Yall will just continue to eat it like you have since he started. Again, come up with a new insult bc the Dad stuff just makes you look like you have nothing better to do but troll me
    Why would pointing to your relationship be an insult? It?s just a glimpse into the reason for your blind dedication. I do appreciate how you word your posts, though. Words carefully selected that would be fairly true of any QB in Will?s position. Good job.