Thread: But of course we play in Rupp Tues night, after they're coming off a loss

vCash

But of course we play in Rupp Tues night, after they're coming off a loss

Over the weekend @Auburn.

vCash
    It doesn't matter. They're better than us.

vCash
    Facts. But we can forget about it being fairly close and respectful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Facts. But we can forget about it being fairly close and respectful.
    Just bc we all need a little hope... our game will be between 2 hyped sec games (aTm and auburn) and Kansas at Allen fieldhouse. Maybe we catch em recovering from auburn and aTm and looking forward to Kansas

vCash
    Possibly I guess. Crazy that A&M was as close as they were, given that they went 1-22 from 3. But Kentucky didn't shoot that much better 4-18. I wish we had a game where our opponents shot that. We bring out the best in guys having career games.

vCash
    Lords knows that's the truth

vCash
    Kentucky and Auburn are the two best teams in the SEC. They are both top 10. The next grouping is LSU, Bama and Tennessee. State, Ark, UF and aTm fall in this category. I don?t think any of the others really have a tournament chance. We need to get that 6 seed in the SEC tournament to avoid UK or Auburn in the 2nd round. I think we will need that 2nd round win to secure a tournament spot and I would rather play Bama/LSU or Tenn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Kentucky and Auburn are the two best teams in the SEC. They are both top 10. The next grouping is LSU, Bama and Tennessee. State, Ark, UF and aTm fall in this category. I don?t think any of the others really have a tournament chance. We need to get that 6 seed in the SEC tournament to avoid UK or Auburn in the 2nd round. I think we will need that 2nd round win to secure a tournament spot and I would rather play Bama/LSU or Tenn
    What sucks is even the bottom teams can bite you? Missouri over bama. OM over state. Vandy over ark

vCash
    Just wait for the Mizzu game when they find their 3PT groove the day of the game

vCash
    Hell, they've already beaten Bama and just beat OM by 25.

Banned
    vCash
    3 point shooters anticipate playing us it seems of late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What sucks is even the bottom teams can bite you? Missouri over bama. OM over state. Vandy over ark
    The only one I basically give no chance to is UGA but the rest definitely can. SC and Mizzou on the road will still be tough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    The only one I basically give no chance to is UGA but the rest definitely can. SC and Mizzou on the road will still be tough
    Georgia hasn't gotten anyone yet, but aTm needed a last second 3 to win there. I won't feel real comfortable visiting any sec team