Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fla -4.5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    You are literally the exact same way in football. You can't say anything. You make no sense to me - you take up for howland more than bucky takes up for will and then you hate on our football coaches (though it is deserved) at every chance.
    I literally just criticized howland right before and after this post about his handling of brooks and Jeffries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Howland is done, imo.

We will maybe make NIT...we are just not consistent.

This will probably happen a few more times.

Moving on...
    His teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. Give you just enough wins to spark a little hope, and then boom, let's you down every time. And this has been shown over a period of time. Players deserve blame for effort and shooting. Coach deserves blame for not changing anything throughout the game, making the right substitutions, and the awful offense he throws on the court every game. Watching paint dry is almost equal to the excitement of his offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Took a break Saturday night, didn't you? Eat a dick
    Why? You do know he's retiring after the season right? Yep

vCash
    What a brutal loss. Hopefully bama and Louisville can salvage the night some

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Why? You do know he's retiring after the season right? Yep
    And I'm fine with that, but I wanna go out a tourney team.

vCash
    This loss reminds me of the football one to memphis. Had it, had it, and then just total crash and burn. Just really tough to swallow

vCash
    Wow I thought I was critical of Howland. We lost to a team that will make the tournament on the road. Florida was favored and while I?m not a big Howland fan this was more on Molinar and others not stepping up in the 2nd half. Now if we lose to Ole Miss or South Carolina at home that will be a cause for a freak out, but not this loss on the road

vCash
    And I'm fine with that, but I wanna go out a tourney team.
    Who doesn't? But I'm a realist. I've seen this story more than Seinfeld reruns. It's the never-ending story that's finally coming to an end. We can make the tournament but we all know the NIT is more likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post

Who doesn't? But I'm a realist. I've seen this story more than Seinfeld reruns. It's the never-ending story that's finally coming to an end. We can make the tournament but we all know the NIT is more likely.
    Don't mind me... I'm just drunk.

Ok, I'm not drunk, but I'm really pissed, and blaming you for some reason. Apologies to you and salty

vCash
    Alabama looks like they trying yo be like us down the stretch. Need this bama win

vCash
    Lsu on 12-1 run... now down 2 with 4:47 to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    His teams have been the epitome of inconsistent. Give you just enough wins to spark a little hope, and then boom, let's you down every time. And this has been shown over a period of time. Players deserve blame for effort and shooting. Coach deserves blame for not changing anything throughout the game, making the right substitutions, and the awful offense he throws on the court every game. Watching paint dry is almost equal to the excitement of his offense.
    That?s the nature though or a lot of teams outside the top 25. All the SEC teams are like that this year outside of UK and Auburn and UGA who is just really bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    That?s the nature though or a lot of teams outside the top 25. All the SEC teams are like that this year outside of UK and Auburn and UGA who is just really bad
    This is what I don't think most here understand. Only the elite and bad teams play with real consistency in this conference now that it's good

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by MoreCowbell; 01-19-2022 at 09:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Wow I thought I was critical of Howland. We lost to a team that will make the tournament on the road. Florida was favored and while I?m not a big Howland fan this was more on Molinar and others not stepping up in the 2nd half. Now if we lose to Ole Miss or South Carolina at home that will be a cause for a freak out, but not this loss on the road
    We were winning the whole game, they were without their best player. Not only did we blow it and lose but we lost convincingly. Total choke

vCash
    Bama +5 2:06 to go

vCash
    Don't mind me... I'm just drunk.

Ok, I'm not drunk, but I'm really pissed, and blaming you for some reason. Apologies to you and salty
    Well, if it's any consolation please accept my apologies.....We may or may not agree on all things MSU but we do have one thing in common, we're spirited.....Wish our basketball team had a little of that......Baseball season is just around the corner so better days are ahead for us all.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I have grown to really hate this sport now. To be honest it's partially due to knowing that MSU's best hoops days are well over a decade removed and the future holds nothing here. I'd rather the whole college game go down the drain so we wouldn't have to waste money on this turd. Officials run the game and pick the winners, players can't shoot anymore, few decent coaches and too many programs for a limited number of players. Oh, it's also dead with too many fans like me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    We were winning the whole game, they were without their best player. Not only did we blow it and lose but we lost convincingly. Total choke
    It was certainly a choke, and howland deserves be criticized for it. With that said, we can win on the road with Molinar playing like this...

Molinar inside 10 mins to go...
    1-6 (0-1 ft)
    2 TOs
    0 assists

His only fg was when the game was over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Well, if it's any consolation please accept my apologies.....We may or may not agree on all things MSU but we do have one thing in common, we're spirited.....Wish our basketball team had a little of that......Baseball season is just around the corner so better days are ahead for us all.........
    Bro hug for now...

We'll fight again in a game or 2 haha