Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way Too Early Top 25

vCash

Way Too Early Top 25

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...180439727/Amp/

I always find these interesting, mainly because half of these teams will not be top 25.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post

I always find these interesting, mainly because half of these teams will not be top 25.
    yeah ... I doubt NC State at #8
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash

UM loses their all star QB, top 4 rushers, top 2 WR, top tackler and best d lineman and are still on this list? LOLZ! Shows you how much thought and analysis goes into articles like this.

vCash
    Another 247/SDS worthless poll. I thought ED banned these

vCash
    This one was fairly interesting because it was SDS/247 take on the ESPN too early Top 25. One last CFB thing to discuss aside from recruiting.

vCash
    Only one poll matters and it doesn't come out until late October I think. Also get ready most of these will be in the AP preseason for the same lazy reasons.

vCash
    Lazy journalism. To really make it worth reading they would have to review each roster, who is gone who is in the two deep and what the schedules are. Looks like they slapped that together in about five minutes.

vCash
    ole miss may start ranked with that creampuff schedule.....but no way they stay ranked after about week 7... do they have a QB yet?
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    All they did was take the good teams from last year, a few that looked good in their bowl game(S Car), and your traditional teams(USC).

vCash
    I don't even find them interesting. People just need clicks and views and there's not much to get people to your site, so you end up with this type of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I don't even find them interesting. People just need clicks and views and there's not much to get people to your site, so you end up with this type of shit.
    I would be very interested in them if they were put out by knowledgeable people. But at most one person could cover one conference and be informed I think.

vCash
    I had a dream last night that it was the end of the regular season and Mississippi State was ranked #2 and Will Rogers led the nation with 6,406 yards passing. What a dream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I had a dream last night that it was the end of the regular season and Mississippi State was ranked #2 and Will Rogers led the nation with 6,406 yards passing. What a dream.
    That's pretty specific.

vCash
    We will finish the season ranked in the top 15 and Rogers will finish atop the SEC in all passing stats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I had the exact same dream... weird. Was Harvard #1 in yours too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    UM loses their all star QB, top 4 rushers, top 2 WR, top tackler and best d lineman and are still on this list? LOLZ! Shows you how much thought and analysis goes into articles like this.
    They've done well in the portal. Has them up to 17th in recruiting rankings. QB is a big ?, and they lost Lebby. Otherwise, they're in decent shape to keep chugging along.

vCash
    I thought it was interesting that NCState was top 10 given the way we beat them and yet we were unranked. I wonder if it was due to the Memphis loss last year. Outside of the EB, we were one possession losses and a few wins vs several teams ranked.

vCash
    I thought it was interesting that NCState was top 10 given the way we beat them and yet we were unranked. I wonder if it was due to the Memphis loss last year. Outside of the EB, we were one possession losses and a few wins vs several teams ranked.
    I think everyone overlooked that game and focused on the putrid product put up in that same stadium this past December

vCash
    It's because it's a bullsh*t and thoughtless poll. Pure and simple

vCash
    The poll is made for clicks and caters to an audience who will eat it up. It?s more so about who is going to look at it as opposed to the actual rankings. NC State has a lot returning but I think Clemson and Wake Forest will be the top ACC teams.